Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Vehicle Advertising

• 39 posts
    August 9, 2012 5:43 PM EDT

I know someone personally that has done vehicle advertising and he told me that it was very successful. The only problem is coming up with the initial money for creating an ad like that. I say if you can afford the initial start-up fees, than by all means, go for it.

---
    Get UNIQUE business cards and CHEAP postcards here!

• 10 posts
    July 31, 2012 6:45 AM EDT

We’ve all been driving and seen a car drive by covered in an advertisement.  Usually it’s hard not to notice.  Car wraps can get between 30,000 to 70,000 views per day, and have the lowest cost-per-impression rate compared to any other form of advertising.  So is vehicle advertising worth the investment for your business?  You need to consider the following factors.  Do you drive a significant amount of miles in a high density area in a month?  Does your drive cover areas where your target market will see?  Do you park is highly visible areas?  If so, then vehicle advertising may pay off for your business. 

Have you tried vehicle advertising for your business?  If so, how successful was it?

---
    Create Marketing Plans That Work

• 6 posts
    March 27, 2013 11:20 PM EDT

Usually, for vehicle marketing you can use advertisement for selling your vehicle. In this time, online became a precious source where from you can sell your any kind of business product. So, I suggest you to promote your vehicle advertising online. 

---
    Mobile SMS Advertising

• 51 posts
    March 21, 2013 8:41 PM EDT

With our years of experience in planning, selling, installing, and maintaining vehicle lifts, we at Allied, Inc., are uniquely qualified to guide you in your purchase of vehicle lifts for any setting. Whether you need to purchase one auto lift for your independent garage or replace an in-ground lift for your fleet operations, or are planning an organization-wide investment in automotive lifts in several locations, we at Allied, Inc., have the experience and knowledge to give you the help you need. Request Quotation.