Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Looking for a angel investor/business partner

• 8 posts
    July 18, 2013 8:24 AM EDT

search for y combinator. they grant start up funds.

---
    FREE web dev and IT services for start ups

• 1 posts
    July 18, 2013 1:05 AM EDT

Hi,

I have a business idea about a relatively new type of Internet portal. The competition is there and I've been studying them for more then a year now. I optimized their business models and found how to be different and more attractive to customers. I investigated marketing channels and made a business plan, and found technical partners who are able to develop the product and to support it later, based on the highest technological standards in Internet industry.

The challenge is, as very often, the money.

I can finance either company incorporation costs or the development of a demo or even a beta version of a production system, bot not both. I guess that the right step would be to search for an Angel Investor and I am very flexible in any aspect:

- I can offer certain part of the company ownership;

- We can register the company wherever our business would be recognized legally, payment methods are supported, business and financial systems are healthy and stable, taxation is reasonable.

And, I am looking for 300.000USD, which should cover the costs until the break-even pint is reached. According to my projections, which I find conservative, it should happen within the first 3 years of operations. ROI - within 5 years.

Can you recommend any other way or where to look for an investor?

There are many web sites but most of them are paid services, which you find after spending 2 hours of filling the data and answering the questions, at the moment of "launch your project". I have already spent in those a budget equal to company registration costs in any decent Eastern European country.

Thanks!

• 13 posts
    May 7, 2014 3:50 AM EDT
    Reply back to me
    • 4 posts
    May 17, 2014 1:00 PM EDT
    Hi,

Have you thought about crowdfunding? Corwdfunding website make it easy for you to get start up costs from different people for your business idea.

It's free to sign up and very easy to create a profile.

Please visit http://www.gofundme.com/healthandwellness for more information on how to get started.

Crowdfunding has helped hundreds if not thousands of people receive donations for business, medical expenses, financial assistance, personal expenses, etc.

For an example of crowdfunding page please visit my page http://www.gofundme.com/healthandwellness

Thank you