Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Developing Your Invention

Finding the right designers/engineers?

• 14 posts
    December 2, 2012 2:20 PM EST

Hi Mari, if you're also looking for designers that can make logo designs for your business, a lot of them can offer you some that fits your criteria. A variety of possibilities is in store for you here: brandsforthepeople.com

---
    Brands for the People "Connecting startups with brand strategy & design" www.brandsforthepeople.com

• 5 posts
    August 22, 2012 8:59 AM EDT

Pretty simple, just ask to look at their portfolio or speak with clients that they've helped. You're right be cautious in your approach. If you're still looking, let me know, I work with a great team that has design, engineering and manufacturing. It's an end to end solution.

• 3 posts
    December 12, 2012 5:41 AM EST

Hi, Mari.

Our team helps out inventors with designs/3D models and consults on manufacturing feasiblity. Feel free to check out our website and see if we can help you out. We are located in Chicago but have mfg partnerships worldwide. 

Typically, one of the first things we do are provide a non-dislcosure agreement (NDA) so you can be assured that your design and ideas are protected.

http://srcsync.com

Best of luck!

---
    SourceSync Consulting Engineering + Consulting http://srcsync.com

• 1 posts
    January 20, 2012 2:00 AM EST

Hi everyone, 

I'm now in the stage where I am looking for a design firm with in-house engineers (both electrical and mechanical) as well as industrial designers to build an initial prototype of a product idea.

There are so many agencies/consultants/freelancers out there - how do I find a credible but affordable agency? Preferably in the UK - with consumer product experience and comfortable working with new start ups.  Is there a website or another source I can use?

thanks for your help

M.