Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startups Created by the StartupNation Community

Homebase Internet Business

• 5 posts
    May 29, 2013 6:38 PM EDT

It's a huge marketplace online and opens many doors. But it is fraught with pitfalls and because of the hundreds of millions of "voices" all screaming for attention, it is difficult to get noticed amongst the crowd. The most successful businesses are those that have a ready target market and can get information from their existing customers about what they want the website to do.

In my case, I have created the adgreement.com website from nothing and with a business plan based only on titbits of information put together as the project gathered momentum. It's not planned like previous businesses and I will have to see where it leads. I have had an online retail business, which did really well for just over 2 years but was too heavily reliant upon *Bay for sales (I don't even want to mention their name as they don't deserve a mention, but you know who they are!)

The fact is that it remains extremely difficult for start-ups to get noticed online. Unless you have enormous marketing budgets or someone skilled enough to produce a mass-marketing campaign to drive traffic, you are stuck in a limbo trying to start off from scratch with limited resources. The days of businesses starting off from nothing are evaporating, because you need a huge resource pool to raise awareness and build a brand in a short time frame.

---
    www.adgreement.com

• 1 posts
    August 26, 2012 6:15 AM EDT

Certainly young entrepreneurs have to face tons of problems. There are several problems that might fail a start up. One of them is lack of experience and knowledge. In order to help those who want to be their own boss, we have created a platform called Homebase Franchise where people can learn the best business ideas and implement that knowledge in their businesses particularly in online business.

There are several online business ideas, models and systems available for the people who want to work for their own.

At homebasefranchise you can learn more about how to earn from a home-based online business.

• 3 posts
    September 10, 2012 3:46 AM EDT

Thanks for sharing. I will check out the site.

---
    UNITED LIFE FINANCIAL Business Solutions for Business Owners

• 22 posts
    April 28, 2013 8:08 PM EDT

@Mariagomsh,

That was a very good article..It was encouraging for those who have a negative thoughts about online business.Definitely those who are reluctant to start an online business will change their views...There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,
    affiliate marketing,reselling business and other such ways.I started  reselling business with Goresellers.com ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy  to make a good turnover because the cost for each web service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.

• 15 posts
    January 31, 2014 12:08 PM EST

Check out our website for one on one coaching and weekly webinars at https://jenniferbarbeeinc.leadpages.net/webinar-jan-2014-small-business/   -   You can follow Jenn on LinkedIn under Jennifer Barbee CEO of Jennifer Barbee Inc. And also at this time we are giving away a pair of Bose - Noise Cancelling Headphones. To enter all you have to do is go to www.shesfunded.com and enter your information! We do not spam (that is illegal) and would love to help you! Contact Jenn today!