Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Creative loan needed

• 4 posts
    December 12, 2007 6:15 PM EST
    Deferment Needed Please

With Prosper, those interest rates are worse than cash advances for Christ`s Sake.  I did not realize that BK screws up a person`s credit for not seven years, but an entire decade;  damn. 

What am I left to do for a loan I need NOW?!  I neither need a loan this upcoming spring, nor summertime, I need a loan now. 

Any recommendations?  Probably not. 

• 1 posts
    June 17, 2013 5:34 AM EDT

Hey Akchas, you have many suggestions here, some of them may be really good, but you should analyze each and everything about the loan’s terms & conditions before taking any decision. There are many lenders where you can get business loan for starting your own business, but you should get proper details and information about them.

Kerry Katona Loans

• 7 posts
    July 28, 2013 10:59 PM EDT

Hello,

We are giving out loan at 2% from $1,000 to $5,000,000 and you can contact us on larry.stonelendingcenter@yahoo.com.hk for more information

• 27 posts
    July 16, 2013 10:58 AM EDT

In this scenario, if the loan you are looking for is going to end up with purchasing equipment for the business then the better option would have been to lease the equipment. If its done this way then you are able to preserve the cash/capital you have cand can be utilized for other purposes. Not known to many but there is an advantage when you choose to lease. For a start, there are no huge upfront costs, you are able to acquire the very latest equipment and today leasing companies offer a more competitive rate.

---
    LeaseQ

• 2 posts
    November 8, 2007 4:09 AM EST

Okay my credit looks bad; I have a business plan, and available 60/40 grants the 40% is grant money, based only on my ability to find an additional funding source. I need a micro loan for a start-up business; loan can be for the equipment only or assistance with start-up. Total needed is 26K or 15,600.00 in funding.

I am looking for companies that can do loans.

Growth potential is high for local area.

Competitors are limited.

Can and will pay higher than normal interest rate within reason.

Please I am not looking for a scam, just real business investors or financing.

---
    To achieve great things, first dream great dreams!

• 2 posts
    November 8, 2007 8:39 AM EST
    I will check them out thank you

---
    To achieve great things, first dream great dreams!

• 66 posts
    November 9, 2007 8:42 AM EST
    Consider starting a variant or portion of your business that can generate revenue and minimizes your costs.  Every investor knows that history repeats itself... and that`s why investors avoid bad credit history.

If you can bootstrap it, show fiscal responsibility, and then seek to raise money, you will be in a much better position. Not only for the investors perception of you, but also your own confidence that you have the ability to build something out of nothing.

Best of luck!

---
    --
    Mike Michalowicz
    Author of The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur

• 64 posts
    December 11, 2007 4:46 PM EST

Okay my credit looks bad; I have a business plan, and available 60/40 grants the 40% is grant money, based only on my ability to find an additional funding source. I need a micro loan for a start-up business; loan can be for the equipment only or assistance with start-up. Total needed is 26K or 15,600.00 in funding.

I am looking for companies that can do loans.

Growth potential is high for local area.

Competitors are limited.

Can and will pay higher than normal interest rate within reason.

Please I am not looking for a scam, just real business investors or financing.

I would have suggested the resource I tried, www.thesnaploan.com.  However, if by looks bad, you mean late payments or bankruptcies, I don`t think you will find success with them.  However, if it is just a low credit score with now discrepancies, you have a good chance with them.

Good luck.
    • 64 posts
    December 23, 2007 5:30 AM EST
    Deferment Needed Please

With Prosper, those interest rates are worse than cash advances for Christ`s Sake.  I did not realize that BK screws up a person`s credit for not seven years, but an entire decade;  damn. 

What am I left to do for a loan I need NOW?!  I neither need a loan this upcoming spring, nor summertime, I need a loan now. 

Any recommendations?  Probably not. 

When I used www.thesnaploan.com, they stated that with a bankruptcy you need to have waited seven years not ten.

In addition, if you have shown no deliquencies and have a low credit score, they used a different program in an effort to secure a loan on your behalf.

This is a very straight forward company.  No scam involved.  This link was suggested to me originally on a post I started some time back myself.  I tried it and it worked.

I know how desperate and desolate I felt back then about the possibilities of achieving my goals.  That`s why I always make it a point to suggest www.thesnaploan.com.

They came to my rescue.  I hope they can do the same for you.
    • 3 posts
    July 27, 2013 2:00 AM EDT

Akchas There is lot of competition out there, investors look for ROI(return on their investment).

I think the biggest challenge you will face is convincing higher returns compared to the traditional banks.

-Praveen