Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Starting an online retail store

• 50 posts
    February 8, 2013 10:03 PM EST

If you're planning on starting a business, chances are you'll need capital. And start up business loans are difficult to come by. However, with so many options available, its important that you choose the right one.

---
    Invoice Factoring

• 1 posts
    January 30, 2013 6:10 AM EST

Hello,

I just signed up for this site and have little knowledge on how to navigate and work my way around... Anyways, I am starting an online retail store and thought it was going to be easy and straight forward until I finally started the process and now I am going though all sorts of headaches and delays. First I found out the domain name I had chosen for myself was purchased just two days before I finally decided to purchase it. I keep running into similar issue with names I come up with. I am having a hard time coming up with a name and so started to look for professional help however one of the companies I talked to will work with me until I am 100% satisfied but cost about $1700 including the logo. the other does not guarantee 100% satisfaction on the name but does so for the logo and will cost $400. I am unsure of which one to go with and are leaning towards the later one money wise. should I even consider this? or just try harder on coming up with a name? also any recommendation on attorneys and if I should one?

Thanks a bunch!