Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Starting an online retail store

• 50 posts
    February 8, 2013 10:03 PM EST

If you're planning on starting a business, chances are you'll need capital. And start up business loans are difficult to come by. However, with so many options available, its important that you choose the right one.

Invoice Factoring

• 1 posts
    January 30, 2013 6:10 AM EST

I just signed up for this site and have little knowledge on how to navigate and work my way around... Anyways, I am starting an online retail store and thought it was going to be easy and straight forward until I finally started the process and now I am going though all sorts of headaches and delays. First I found out the domain name I had chosen for myself was purchased just two days before I finally decided to purchase it. I keep running into similar issue with names I come up with. I am having a hard time coming up with a name and so started to look for professional help however one of the companies I talked to will work with me until I am 100% satisfied but cost about $1700 including the logo. the other does not guarantee 100% satisfaction on the name but does so for the logo and will cost $400. I am unsure of which one to go with and are leaning towards the later one money wise. should I even consider this? or just try harder on coming up with a name? also any recommendation on attorneys and if I should one?

Thanks a bunch!