Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Sales

Business Successe

• 26 posts
    July 22, 2012 11:34 PM EDT

Tips for successful business

1. Control your emotions and Decide Goals
    2. Listen to your customers
    3. Plan for success
    4. Plan for success
    5. Balance your life as well work

---
    Sell a business

• 270 posts
    June 11, 2007 7:33 AM EDT

If I understand it correctly, you have a Pack-N-Ship store, correct?  What is your market?

---
    Bert at Harvey Software, Inc.
    Multi-Carrier Shipping Software and Supply Chain Solutions for Internet Retailers

Also a provider of free shipping information and resources at Harvey Software`s Parcel Shipping Blog along with free tracking solutions at TrackingPage.com...

• 4 posts
    July 30, 2012 1:26 AM EDT

Any one tell us that How we can promote a new business and move to success. Please advise....

• 741 posts
    June 11, 2007 8:07 AM EDT

What exactly are customers dropping off and what are they picking up...drycleaning, film, small appliances, cell phones...what?

Dale King

DKing2007-6-11 19:50:47

---
    If you`re tired of all the money-making
    hype, lies and scams...read this!
    Click here for more details!

• 24 posts
    November 13, 2012 4:53 PM EST
    What kind of products you want to sell? Are you selling services? Please elaborate your question. According to my personal experience you should promote your business through social media or social networking; these are the best tools for selling your products.

---
    Wholesale Pages UK Wholesale Products UK Dropshippers

• 2 posts
    June 9, 2007 4:15 AM EDT

I opened a new dropp off and pick up store two months ago. Started very slow and two weeks ago it picked up really good but then last week almost nothing and this week is also slow. My question what kinds of pattern do I watch for to know if it`s going to be successful or fail ?

• 4 posts
    July 23, 2012 11:12 PM EDT

I think you did not do advertise your business. And also i think you did not select your segmentation. . You should work on target segmentation.. I do hope your business will ROCK :)

• 56 posts
    March 16, 2013 3:23 PM EDT

Well patience is the foremost requirement in this business, you need to look for the commodity pattern that comes in orders frequently so that you can set your target accordingly. One most important thing is how well planned are the marketing strategies of your business to get it recognized and get preference among the competition.

---
    Personalized Drinkware | KooziesOnline.com