Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Elevator Pitches

investing into startups for small investors

• 8 posts
    April 29, 2011 11:43 AM EDT

I want to invest a small amount of money 5-10K into one or several startups in exchange for the share in the company. I would be also interested to contribute to the startups I invested into with my experience or connections/contacts if it's applicable.

Are there any services/companies that allow me to do this at this moment?

Note: this service should be available for regular people with relatively small amount of money but not for big investors and venture capital companies.

If it such a thing doesn't exist now... what problems would I face if I decide to build it myself?

Thank you

---
    hang out with at www.hangoutwithus.org

• 106 posts
    December 31, 2011 1:27 AM EST

Currency trading may seem very complex and risky. However, we must understand that the medium of exchange is a very simple system and can be performed by anyone. Forex is fast and highly volatile. In a short period, with only a small investment, you can get bigger returns in a short time. One more great advantage of currency trading is that it is not based upon the commission. Therefore, you get to keep the whole benefit for your investments.

forex currency trading

• 927 posts
    May 2, 2011 5:37 AM EDT

There are a number of "matching" sites where a company posts their request so investors can review them.

Most startups need more than $5-10K to get to sustained revenue - so the risk for your investment could be quite high.

If you are going to create a site for "matching" - you should be aware of the SEC regulations regarding the sale of unregistered securities and general solicitation.

Feel free to drop me a PM or contact me directly if you want to discuss your specific situation.

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com

• 1 posts
    November 28, 2012 12:49 AM EST

Hi,

I have similar idea, could you PM me? we could discuss it! or email me, sobir27@yahoo.com