Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

Las Vegas Hotel Rates Website

• 14 posts
    March 14, 2013 2:14 AM EDT

It would be great is someone would make such a website for Barcelona hotels, I have to travel there the next month and cannot find the cheapest hotel rate. I am sure your initiative will have a lot of success, a lot of people travel in Las Vegas and  listing the cheapest Las Vegas hotel rates would help them a lot.

• 10 posts
    March 26, 2013 7:28 AM EDT

Imperial Palace is right next door only a few steps away from the Flamingo. Cheapest you can get even though it has the best location.

Hotels in Brazil

• 857 posts
    February 5, 2009 9:00 AM EST
    Does anybody have an idea how much it would cost to have something like this built?

Since you`re going to contract out the work to someone on elance, why not get some estimates from elance as a basis for comparison?

David Jackson
    DavidJackson2/7/2009 3:31 PM

---
    Powerful, Free Marketing Tips to Help Grow Your Business!
    Free-Marketing-Tips-Blog.com Follow me on Twitter @FreeMarkTips

• 1 posts
    February 5, 2009 1:32 AM EST
    I want to create a website that lists the cheapest Las Vegas hotel rates by date, using a calendar. For instance you can look at the month of February and click on a certain date, lets say this Friday the 6th.  Once you click on the date, there will be a list of hotels  with the cheapest room rate for each hotel.  There will be a link to the web address where the rate was found (ie. Priceline.com, or Bellagio.com).  Here is a link to a google calendar that I made.  This is a general idea of what I have.
    http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=lvnv2009%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

I was thinking a wiki would be a good idea, so members could modify room rates as they change. 

I figured I could find someone on elance to build this website.  Does anybody have any recomendations?  Does anybody have an idea how much it would cost to have something like this built?

• 14 posts
    May 8, 2013 10:59 PM EDT

Hotel rates vary from place to place depending on their location and the services they offer. However, a cheap hotel room is a budget travel must, and there are several places to find the best of the bunch. I would recommend you to search online for hotels rate in Las Vegas.

---
    Greensboro Hotels