Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

Is Link building is the first step in SEO?

• 40 posts
    May 29, 2013 10:54 PM EDT

First step in SEO is On page optimization which includes :

Title optimization

Meta tags optimization

Important HTML tags optimization

Keyword Optimization & Synonyms

Link Optimization

Image Optimization

After all these steps you can start Link building which is Off page optimization.

---
    Free Website Builder : Create a Free Website for Small Business | WebStartToday.com

• 120 posts
    March 24, 2013 11:26 AM EDT

There are a lot of SEO techniques out there that you can use, it does not matter which technique you use first, you just need to make sure that you use these techniques wisely IMO. For me, I am more into Social Media Marketing as it provides me organic traffic and natural backlinks.

---
    Looking for the latest information on mortgage rates? Get a loan you love by visiting LoanLove.com and learn from our helpful experts.

• 8 posts
    May 27, 2013 5:27 AM EDT

I agreed what is said above!!!

Link building is a first step in improving a web page. With regards to exposure and enhance a web page in real life is all about attention to details. Only one keyword and key phrase wealthy content is not able to enhance its existence in the online industry, you must set all types of SEO methods to get quality hyperlinks one way from reliable websites as possible . 

---
    content management system

• 26 posts
    March 23, 2013 4:43 AM EDT

There are many ways to build links. Few legitimate methods of building inbound links to your website are like guest blogging, providing unique content, offering something in exchange, blog commenting and becoming an authority within your subject

• 1 posts
    March 22, 2013 1:33 AM EDT

Hey Guys

Now the day most SEO companies are working for link building. I want to know that, is its first step to grow the business website ? Or any other way to optimizing the site.

Regards

Namrata Singh

SEO Company Lucknow
    • 4 posts
    March 22, 2013 3:34 AM EDT

SEO require many things for the keyword ranking link building is the part of SEO but the main thing for this is good content. Because content is the king of the website.

---
    Custom Stickers Printing, Folders Printing

• 139 posts
    March 22, 2013 6:20 AM EDT

SEO have more technique its does not matter which one first be work, really content a most important part of website, all thing are should be right and on page seo is must be good.

---
    Machine Cargo Moving | Commercial and Business Removals

• 37 posts
    May 27, 2013 1:06 AM EDT

Hello,

There are many seo technique for SEO but i think first  step for seo is On Page optimization off your website,then after you have to go for link building strategy.

---
    Wordpress Development Company | Wordpress Development Service

• 4 posts
    March 22, 2013 3:37 AM EDT

Namrata,

Right things are at right place in site thats why a targeted user reach at that place for product and service is the main role of SEO.

Prashant

Web Designing Company

• 29 posts
    March 23, 2013 11:50 PM EDT

For Doing SEO many thinks should be taken under consideration Firstly and more important is how the content is used and quality of content used in website. and the second part is building links in high PR sites and you find your site in google quickly.