Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Customer Service & Customer Experience

How to Build Trust with Online Customers

• 5 posts
    August 13, 2012 4:05 AM EDT

Well, That is really difficult to convience the customer online, but you have provided great contents here.

Electricity Regulator

Thanks.

---
    Power Transformers Manufacturer Automatic Voltage

• 6 posts
    July 31, 2012 9:33 PM EDT

are you sure about this ! If we follow up these 10 steps Build Trust with Online Customers so can the trust on us ! I just wanna  tell you in SEO business we try so much for make trust of online Customers in our Business but they don't make their trust on us. well one more time I would follow up these 10 steps for build trust with online Customers.

attractions tours

• 5 posts
    July 3, 2012 6:22 AM EDT

Nice sharing ByTrade, you covered complete customer satisfaction topic in this article. Every business based on 100% customer interest because they are real market so companies should need to care about their needs and requirements and need to provide complete assistance bout product or services. Just wanna share 6 major tips just in a single like details already covered above article. 1. Be Helpful: 2. Be Honest 3. Over - Deliver 4. Be an Expert 5. Keep it simple 6. Offer Easy Returns

• 10 posts
    July 12, 2012 4:52 AM EDT

BYTRADE, great post! Your tips are spot on, and I enjoy the wit. My favorite was definitely  "Obey the cocktail party rule." So often websites just go on and on about how great they are and why you should choose them over others, but really that has no hold with most customers. We can to see how great your product is through your honest explanation, other people's reviews, and that you trust your product enough to let it speak for itself.

• 55 posts
    July 3, 2012 9:49 PM EDT

That's something terrific execution about building trust, and customers are the one who will go for the products so having a good impact on them is must. Binary Options

• 344 posts
    November 3, 2011 10:17 PM EDT
    1. Treat online customers as if they’re standing in front of you. The anonymity of the web sometimes makes us behave less personably to our fellow netizens. When interacting with others online‚ particularly when you receive criticism‚ ask yourself how you would react if they were in your office in a bricks and mortar business.

2. Abandon the superlatives and spin. The more intelligent your customer, the more heightened their distaste for unearned self-praise. Tell people what your product is, and why it’s good. Praise works much better when it comes from a third-party; that’s why media relations and user testimonials work so well.

3. Respect people’s time. Brevity is the soul of wit. Your customers will thank for not wasting their precious time.

4. Tell the truth. If you lie, you’ll get caught eventually‚ everybody does. Plus, the Internet never forgets. If you don’t believe me, if you did a search for “Kryptonite locks,” you’d find this article about how people can open it with a ballpoint pen from 2004.

5. Speak as individual humans. You can earn trust and calm critics by behaving like a person instead a company. Identify yourself and your staff on social media channels, so that customers are interacting with real people.

6. Obey the cocktail party rule. If we meet at a party, and I only talk about how awesome I am, you’re going to scurry away as soon as you can. Instead, talk mostly about other people, organizations and trends. Earn each opportunity to talk about yourself.

7. Pull back the kimono. When you talk about yourself, discuss the ‘how’ – manufacturing processes, marketing strategies and business models – as often as you talk about the ‘what’. You’ll be surprised how much people are interested in what transpires behind the scenes, and what drives decision-making.

8. Acknowledge every mention. Especially when you’re a small business, it’s important to recognize every time somebody mentions you online. Whether in a blog post, on Facebook or Twitter, ensure that you take the time to comment or reply. Online creators love this, and it’s an easy way to turn the ambivalent into advocates for you and your organization.

9. Embrace a sense of scale. Too often, companies apply a generic approach to their online news. A new Vice President of Marketing gets the same treatment as an exciting new product line. Stand back and evaluate your news with a cool head. Save your social capital for when you’ve legitimately got a great announcement.

10. Recognize your audience’s affinity. This is a corollary of the previous tip. Remember that it took that user just one click to join your Facebook group. They’ve expressed a tiny bit of affinity for your brand. You need to foster, not smother, that relationship. And remember that, sometimes, they’re just not that into you.

---

Global buy sell B2B trade marketplace