Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Customer Service & Customer Experience

How to deal with bad customer service?

• 37 posts
    August 23, 2011 8:32 PM EDT

Thanks for sharing such an informative post regarding bad customers’ service.

• March 17, 2012 1:36 AM EDT

This is a very important  topic to me. Because i think,every body need to know about it. Thank you for your topic. 

---
    my freedom business success story

• 63 posts
    January 22, 2012 10:22 PM EST

If you want to increase your business, then you have to maintain good customer service because it can increase your customer as well as your sell.

• 1 posts
    November 8, 2012 6:06 PM EST

Real matter in delivering customer service is to take care. Care is what prevent most of the businesses for not loosing their reputation and customers. Businesses must try to provide any service with real integrity and sincerity. Taking care in providing services helps businesses in making a long term relation with customers and helps in word of mouth reputation. 

---
    Business Consulting|IT Project Management

• 32 posts
    April 14, 2012 8:24 AM EDT

When faced with the like circumstance, I prefer to remain calm and I try my very best not to raise my voice. This can only aggravate the situation and the customer service representative might end up confused and unmindful of my queries, which can only lead to more problems thereafter. I make sure that I get to pass on the details of the issue I am trying to resolve and I tell them that I badly need to get to the bottom of it right away. I believe that expressing my desire for a quick respond makes them more obliged to find their way out of the commotion that they allowed to happen. 

• 64 posts
    December 6, 2011 12:13 AM EST

Bad customer service can put you in a fix. You need to maintain your cool and be specific about your complaint to deal with a poor customer support system. Be patient and write a letter to the owner of the business and explain the problem to them in your letter.

---
    www.hellotrade.com

• 344 posts
    August 7, 2011 9:38 PM EDT

Everyone at some time or another has experienced bad customer service and it generally gets one hot under the collar. It is, however, how we deal with bad customer service that ultimately affects how the situation is resolved.

When faced with bad customer service, it is tempting to start behaving badly toward the instigator. The problem with behaving badly, however, is that you lose credibility in the eyes of the offender and their superiors. They may simply explain away their behaviour by saying that you were extremely rude and difficult and, if half the staff members saw you shouting, the offender may not only be believed but receive sympathy.

1  Be specific about your complaint when you are speaking to a customer service representative. Many times, bad customer service is simply the result of the customer service representative misunderstanding your situation.

2  Stay calm and polite when you are speaking to any representative of the company. Becoming irate will hurt your chances of having your problem solved.

3  Ask to speak to a supervisor or manager if necessary. A manager or supervisor will usually have more options available to effectively fix your problem.

4  Offer your suggestions. If you have ways in mind to correct the problem or improve customer service, let the supervisor know. You may be able to offer a solution that the manager didn't think about.

5  Accept that you may have to compromise. In some cases, the solution that you are seeking may be impossible.

6  Write a letter to the company or business owner. Make sure that you include your initial problem, the names of everyone you spoke with, your specific customer service complaints, your proposed solution and your contact information.

7  Find a new business to frequent. If you find that you are unable to get your situation resolved in a mutually agreeable way, taking your business elsewhere will make a powerful statement. This is especially true if you are dealing with a small business

---

Global buy sell B2B trade marketplace

• 6 posts
    December 27, 2011 11:45 PM EST

I can contemplate the chance of bad customer service being only the by-product of a misunderstanding, but I will also not let them go on indefinitely when I believe I have explained myself properly. Once that is stated (in written form, even better) I will move away quickly if the problem persist. Every company is responsible for a good customer service, I believe and you don´t want them to forget it - and neither do you with your own business!

• 34 posts
    July 19, 2012 6:20 AM EDT

Facing bad customer services, well that’s why we say leaving it to professionals is the best option. Adding Online Support Chat Software to your website can release you from your entire angry customer tensions. This service binds your customers in better understanding of the company and the representatives of the service handle your clients in a very professional way so that the client doesn’t give a bad name to the company.

• 3 posts
    November 15, 2012 2:15 AM EST

Customer service is an important part of business. Good relation between customer and business man develop your business. And there is not to handle or deal easy to all customer. Deal with bad customers make many problem, For this your information will helpful and useful for positive affect for bad customers.

---
    LED Based Flood Lights,LED Based Tube Lights,LED Based Downlights