Here are the common mistakes I here people make on the phone.
1. The caller doesn’t know whom to ask for. It’s quite irritating to get a call and have to play twenty questions with the caller to find out whom they need to speak to.
2. A caller fails to identify themselves or their business. This is my number one pet peeve.
3. A caller forgets the niceties like “hello.” They just start talking about what they need.
---The older we get, the more excuses we make for not chasing after our dreams. But truth is, goals are attainable at any age.
Many thanks for sharing your telephone marketing information, Really I am highly appreciated.
Here are few effective tips for telephone marketing:
Know the purpose of the call in advance
Collect information about your prospects
Prepare a script and learn it well
Ask your prospect for permission before you speak
Do not try to sell
Ask for an appointment
Good telemarketing skill can have followings:
1. Good call opening
2. Personal Rapo building
3. Listening Skills (more important)
4. Identify the needs of the customer
5. Effective and quick presentation the solution for customer needs
6. Gain the commitment from client for next action/step.
7. Excellent closing..
Apart from all these, product knowledge, market understanding etc will help in a great way..
I agree with all your points. These all practices make a call center successful. One of the best skills is not to hang on the customer. Over a six year of experience in call center Philippines I realized that long waiting over phones frustrate the consumers.
Good verbal communcation skills are a must! Speak clearly & build a rapport with the person on the other end of the phone. Attitude is also important. You must enjoy speaking to the person, be confident, energetic and vibrant. Ask questions and take note of what the client is saying to you.
Yes, these tips really are very important on phone marketing skills .When we call to customers ,we always meet some problems ,even sometimes customers don't want to talk with you .Before calling,we need practise and think what should we say ,then before customers hang up phones ,we can finish what we want to introduce to customers .
---Elite Art&Craft Factory ----sell bags http://www.fashionelitebag.com MSN:firstname.lastname@example.org SKYPE:huangmeiqing111
No doubt, the points you discussed over here are helpful but i have some more points which i think have valued while taking this process.