Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Sales

How to increase sales with networking

• 2 posts
    June 30, 2013 10:22 PM EDT

Social media is been a big role on increasing a sale with networking.In Finland there are many people are focusing on it to increase their sales,some are still doing the old way of marketing like using roll up banner.In fact i seen a service that doing an eye catching roll up banner at http://www.marrow.fi where it drive a sales into business.

• 49 posts
    April 1, 2013 1:10 AM EDT

Hey I think now social networking sites are the best place to promote your business...

By promoting your products on the social networking sites you will get lot of visitors and you can easily make growth to your business...

---
    [url= http://www.konaspa.com/]Lotus center[/url] | [url= http://lotus-center.com/]Lotus center[/url]

• 19 posts
    March 30, 2013 12:02 AM EDT

Social networking is one of the better platform to enhance the sales. It ensures in providing a greater popularity to the site.

---
    CRM software | sales management software

• 344 posts
    November 1, 2011 10:58 PM EDT

Join trade seminars and conferences. Apart from learning more about your industry, you should make it a point to establish contacts within your business circles. By doing this, you would be able to gain a more secure foothold within your industry that would enable you to gain access to more trade information, opportunities and some possible breaks. By getting to know more people within your industry, you might have the chance to join trade fairs that would enable you to make your client base larger, participate in group advertising strategies, and enhance your business reputation just by being affiliated with well-known movers in the business.

Make use of social networking sites. Social networking sites are not just for socializing anymore. They are the newest business networking opportunity tool. As your contacts in the social networking sites add up, so will your potential client base. Make it a habit to constantly maintain your connection with your contacts. Update them on your latest promos and available discounts. The point is to make your clients feel more attracted to patronizing your business as they get to know more and more about it.

Blog about your business. The Internet is a powerful advertising tool, and it's a wise move to fully utilize it to your advantage. Blog about your business, display pictures of your product, and post satisfied clients' testimonials. The key here is to let as many people as possible know about your business and the products or services that you offer. As much as possible, make the information available through the Internet (example: they could browse through your offered products online, make an order, and pay for their orders online as well.)

Offer free advice and tips. For example, if you are in the beauty and cosmetics industry, provide additional service to your potential clients by offering free beauty tips and advice. As more and more web surfers access your advice, you would be able to establish yourself as a leading authority in these areas. As your fan base grows, so will your products' and services' reliability and appeal to customers.

Network even with those outside your industry. You don't have to limit your networking only to those within your industry or to potential customers. You may choose to build connections with people who may help in your business through indirect ways. For example, if you're offering hair products, you may network with salon owners who could let you post your advertisements and posters within their shops. The possibilities are endless. It's just a matter of looking at the different aspects of your business endeavor and thinking out-of-the-box to let you know whom you may approach for help for each of these aspects.

---

Global buy sell B2B trade marketplace

• 1 posts
    March 13, 2013 9:47 PM EDT

Very good thoughts. this is good for sharing information ..

this is my websites search this if your interested :)

http://tracymatthewman.com/build-your-own-website/

http://womencandoanything.com/optimize/

• 1 posts
    July 26, 2013 2:34 AM EDT

This is a good for sharing information. Your prospects are announcing in the local papers that they are ready for you.

• 139 posts
    • 4 posts
    November 30, 2011 10:50 PM EST

I just tried to do the 3 steps of your advice: second, third and fourth. your first and fifth advice, i do not do before. those advice are all great. But do not know how to do your first and fifth advice.

---
    car covers,motorcycle covers www.thepandacover.com

• 7 posts
    March 10, 2013 7:56 AM EDT

Great thoughts.  One thing that i did that worked well was going to trade shows, not as a presenter but as a client.  I ended up connected with companies that offer complimentary services/products to mine, so i have to opportunity to become a solution provider rather than a salesman.

Ralph

www.FinishLineCapital.com

• 38 posts
    February 21, 2013 9:33 PM EST

Thanks for the post. All the 5 steps are essential to extend the sells with networking. Attend seminars and conferences that are helpful to extend the contacts at intervals your business circles. If you provide higher offers and a fewer discounts to the shoppers than they'll more attract to your business products.

---
    Market Research | Market Report | Industry Analysis

• 7 posts
    November 26, 2011 11:05 AM EST

Go to trade shows!  Can be a bit expensive but there is no better way to meet new customers.

---
    Best Name Badges: Looking for quality name badges?
    Fusion Badge: The Standard Reusable Name Tags

• 47 posts
    December 5, 2011 5:50 PM EST

I agree with you .Now I am doing businees through network.

---
    Elite Art&Craft Factory ----sell bags http://www.fashionelitebag.com MSN:sallya121@hotmail.com SKYPE:huangmeiqing111

• 8 posts
    January 18, 2012 1:10 AM EST

The first step to networking to increase sales is to select the right group, the right people, or the right event to join or attend. You have to target your market. You want to be mingling with the people who are interested in what you bring to the table, in what you have to say.