Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Business Plans for Startup Funding

• 50 posts
    October 26, 2012 11:26 PM EDT

A business plan is a description of what you aim to achieve and how you propose to do it. And, if you write a convincing business plan, then your chances of obtaining funding are greatly enhanced.

---
    Invoice Factoring

• 68 posts
    March 27, 2012 10:40 AM EDT

Wow! So many nonsense posts in one string - what's going on?

Anyway - as it relates to Business Plans for Startup companies - many investors are no longer looking at Business Plans or requiring them as part of the process to gain investment. In today's environment I would write a business plan so I understand the likely weaknesses in my business and can anticipate the challenge....BUT I would focus on  local networking, creating a kick butt pitch deck and getting the first set of first meetings rather than burying myself in my home office to write a business plan.  Business plans are useful for your own thinking but no longer critical for fund raising.

Any questions, let me know.

Andrew

---
    Andrew PS - Here's a free report on creating your startup success. Free report

• 2 posts
    March 19, 2012 7:59 PM EDT

anyone who wants to invest with me?I work in a very favorable housing developer.Currently in my country Indonesia is very profitable real estate.I am just here to help you grow your money.And you can monitor directly or face to face with me that you really believe that I am serious about this business.If you want to work with me, I will give you the advantage of your own money by 80% to you and 20% for me.If you are interested contact us at hidden_y2k@yahoo.com.I'll explain how it works and will give details of the profit you earn

---
    Jaya Abadi

• 1 posts
    July 23, 2012 12:08 AM EDT

Startup funding can be difficult task to achieve, we plan everything accordingly but few of the points will not be considered which will make it impossible to reach the good level of satisfaction and we have to gather money from the unreliable sources.

---
    family credit management

• 8 posts
    February 4, 2013 1:10 AM EST

In business, as in everything else, communication is key. If you want to give your project its best chance at getting funded, there are certain key points that I like to call the Funding Commandments that you must abide by, questions you must answer before even your investor(s) asks. You present these clearly and concisely, you've got yourself a killer Presentation.

---
    telecom factoring

• 16 posts
    March 21, 2012 7:03 PM EDT

Before you start a business, you should analysis the market and you should have enough financial support. You have to make the strategy about how will you invest your money in your business.

---
    Businesses for sale

• 9 posts
    March 28, 2012 7:05 PM EDT

Before you approach anyone for money, create a solid business plan. There are many books that detail how to write your own business plan, or you may want to hire an experienced writer. People want to see that your idea is not just a passing daydream--that needs and risks associated with it have been thought out!

---
    Factoring Service

• 16 posts
    March 22, 2012 6:17 PM EDT

Good thinking..

• 4 posts
    March 22, 2012 11:03 PM EDT

This is really a good idea for you to gain partners

---
    Love To Share Latest News About NewFrog

• 344 posts
    November 6, 2011 8:13 PM EST

Very general within this segment the commerce strategy, it is furthermore to confer a focus on shareholder equity if you are dealing with an person investor in order to receive investment intended for your business. Additionally, you're going to want to mention issues such as management equity, the structure of your Board of Directors, and the appropriate to employ usually we employ as it relates to your business operations. We strongly urge with the intention of you consult the US economic Census in regulate to wholly understand unerringly how much money your industry can be potentially worth be supposed to you decide to advertise it to a third-party small business owner.

If you're seeking capital from an investor than it is enormously essential for you to contain a well developed enterprise strategy is for the private placement memorandum with the intention of serves since the lawful indenture among you and a possible investor as it relates to the funds with the intention of you need in order to launch his partnership. A qualified law firm can generate your private placement memorandum and commonly worried with the securities-based attorney at law on an ongoing foundation consequently that you're able to added fully comprehend exactly how this manner workings along with how you can potentially raise capital from individual investors if you are seeking this type of funding.

The partnership design you should focus significantly the anticipated charge to profit multiple that you were seen as it relates to the specific databases with the intention of you're starting. We encourage you to review a number of papers we have produces on this web page so that you contain a better understanding of how to properly gauge what your company really value going its early original five years of operation. Also, when discussing exit procedures you should scrupulously focus on how you intend to hire a licensed commerce broker more mergers and acquisition-based investment bank that can assist you with properly selling the business and promoting it to a third-party capitalist. There are many articles on this internet site with the intention of will painstakingly discussed on the specific industry commerce exactly how these business owners are sold to third parties intended for a significant price earnings multiple. 

---

Global buy sell B2B trade marketplace

• January 4, 2013 5:35 AM EST

And I think the one outcome that investors will be looking for is this - is the business making money or WHEN will it start to make money. As for funding new ventures, very difficult. Investors want to see an actual product with real customers.

• 59 posts
    January 3, 2013 10:15 PM EST

Start-up funding might look like a difficult task to achieve but by mentioning the proper directional course of business steps and strategies along with the outcomes that can be possible, a significant funding can be obtained for the new venture.

---
    Mobile Yard Ramps | Portable Yard Ramps