Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

Use Twitter to Promote Your Website

• 37 posts
    December 18, 2011 6:50 PM EST

Yeah! Well listed. This is a part of social media marketing, just like marketing through facebook etc.

• 33 posts
    December 26, 2012 8:27 PM EST

Promoting your site through social media marketing sites is the new trend of online marketing. creating a link through the feed burner tool of Google web master to add the links to your site. Create the page for your community for persons related to you and invite your B2B friends to join and share your links. Get your business listed on free listing sites and go for press releases online.

Thanks

---
    Facility Management | Asset Management Software

• 1 posts
    December 16, 2011 6:16 AM EST

Facebook is really better but a large amount of fans, more than 10,000 is needed for success

---
    free classifiedssite

• 52 posts
    December 26, 2011 7:31 PM EST

No matter what some "social media experts" might say, there's no magic formula for using Twitter or any other service to increase traffic to your website. However, following like-minded people from a profile that makes them aware of your site's existence can't hurt. As long as you keep the self-promotion to a minimum and engage with your followers, you should get at least a few more hits from well-placed website links in your tweets. Nice info's!

---
    Searching for the most convenient and cost efficient locations for warehousing and third party logistics services in the United States click here!

• 20 posts
    March 25, 2012 10:30 PM EDT

Include a link to your website in your Twitter profile. Your bio, location and website are some of the first things Twitter users check out to find out who you are and what you do. To add your site to your profile, go to your "Settings" page, click the "Profile" tab, add the link in the "Web" field and click "Save."

---
    Loveland Stroke

• 39 posts
    December 23, 2011 8:13 AM EST

I think tweeting little topics that are not specifically about is a good strategy. You should provide good content to your followers, not just advertise like crazy. 

---
    Account Manager

• 344 posts
    December 15, 2011 8:29 PM EST

Include a link to your website in your Twitter profile. Your bio, location and website are some of the first things Twitter users check out to find out who you are and what you do. To add your site to your profile, go to your "Settings" page, click the "Profile" tab, add the link in the "Web" field and click "Save."

Tweet links to your site or individual pages occasionally. Add some text that explains why someone should click the link

• 3 Feed links to your new blog posts automatically with a service such as Twitterfeed, Dlvr.it or FeedBurner's Socialize feature. Whenever you publish a new post or update, the service pushes a link to your Twitter account. Sign up for an account at the site, follow the steps to authenticate your Twitter account, then import your site or RSS feed URL and let the service take care of the rest.

Follow and engage with users who share your interests. If your website is about politics, for example, follow politicians and other political bloggers. Reply to tweets from people who send you comments or ask questions to show that you're listening.

---

Global buy sell B2B trade marketplace

• 39 posts
    December 26, 2012 5:56 PM EST

First of all thanks for sharing this and I know one thing if you want to increase your site visitors then you involved in social media without it you not success in your business and now a days most of the business owners knows the importance of social media.

---
    Best PSD To Joomla template

• 21 posts
    March 22, 2012 11:49 PM EDT

I am too using these twitter for the website promotion. It help me to get customer and client. In these you have to communicate with the people over the twitter feeds and retweets that you like it.

---
    Magento Development India | Magento Developer India | Magento eCommerce Development

• 2 posts
    March 27, 2012 7:46 PM EDT

Twitter works great! It forces search engines to reindex immediately. Great results!

• 2 posts
    March 27, 2012 7:48 PM EDT

If anyone wants a website built check us out at http://www.geeks2you.net. Email me and we can discuss.

• 6 posts
    January 5, 2012 2:33 AM EST

Nice post,

Many number of followers are getting information by visiting our Twitter profile.

The same thing happens with various social networking website like Facebook, G+, Myspace, digg and many more.

For that we need to add full description of business and also contact details so person can get information.

---
    Web Development Canada | Web Design Canada | SEO Service Canada

• 32 posts
    January 25, 2013 5:36 PM EST

Thanks for giving the suggestion. Third one was new and great to know.

• 7 posts
    March 27, 2012 8:44 PM EDT

Thanks for the great tips.

---
    BlackBerry Application Developer | Create Facebook App

• 3 posts
    December 15, 2011 11:41 PM EST

Thank you for your Information. But i Prefer Facebook is Good Option.

---
    Email marketing Bulk email marketing

• 86 posts
    March 27, 2012 4:14 AM EDT

There are also some sneaky twitter sites like 

twellow.com and wefollow.com

This will help you find and become an industry expert.

---
    If you feel out of control, confused, bored or stuck in your business, go to www.millionairementorsaccess.com to claim your free gift!

• 4 posts
    January 7, 2013 8:27 PM EST

Twitter is the world’s best social networking site where you can connect with your real audience easily and where you can promote your business quickly and achieve your marketing goals.

To boost your Twitter account into a lead magnet please visit here http://web-tips-online.blogspot.com/2012/11/10-ways-to-boost-your-twitter-account.html and drive your desired audience to you business.

---
    Web Design Philadelphia a trusted web design and development source.

• 19 posts
    December 29, 2011 3:50 PM EST

how does it work

---
    Baililai provide business service in China, our website: http://www.company-cn.com

• 11 posts
    January 9, 2013 10:06 PM EST

Thanks for providing valuable information. But I personally have not got any kind of benefit from twitter profile. I too have one, and it is maintained regularly. But yet have no visitors or direct lead from Twitter profile.

Whereas I am already benefited from facebook.

---
    Web Development Company | Web Development Portfolio | Web Development Blog