Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Startup Funding for a Powertsports Parts Store

• 50 posts
    December 20, 2012 12:09 AM EST

Well, there is no need to gain attraction as you can directly approach companies to invest or to fund up your business. I would recommend you to search online for funding companies which can fund up your business at best rates.

---
    Invoice Factoring

• 2 posts
    June 4, 2012 1:07 PM EDT

Hello All,  

I am brand new to this forum and just stumbled upon it while looking for ideas on the web.  I am currently in the process of opening an "Autozone" or "Pepboys" styled Powersports store to cater to Motorcyclists, Off Road Riders, and Watercraft users.  I myself have been involved in the industry for about 12 years and have finally decided to branch out and start my own business.  I have been looking for different ways to interests investors, or just get their attention but I am quite clueless.  The amount I am looking for is $25,000 and offering profit sharing for 3 years.  Any help on where I can go to find Angel Investors, or any company that I can pitch my idea to would be of great help.   Thank you in advance!

• 2 posts
    June 4, 2012 1:07 PM EDT

Hello All,  

I am brand new to this forum and just stumbled upon it while looking for ideas on the web.  I am currently in the process of opening an "Autozone" or "Pepboys" styled Powersports store to cater to Motorcyclists, Off Road Riders, and Watercraft users.  I myself have been involved in the industry for about 12 years and have finally decided to branch out and start my own business.  I have been looking for different ways to interests investors, or just get their attention but I am quite clueless.  The amount I am looking for is $25,000 and offering profit sharing for 3 years.  Any help on where I can go to find Angel Investors, or any company that I can pitch my idea to would be of great help.   Thank you in advance!

• 926 posts
    December 20, 2012 4:16 AM EST

motomax,

Based upon our 12+years of experience and given the amount you are seeking, it's most likely that your capital support will come from within your extended network. 

We've also determined that there are 3 keys to success (in addition to the essentials of a sound idea, solid plan and strong team). Those are:

1 Choose your best /right capital strategy

2 Be Capital Ready

3. Follow a plan that includes proven proven processes.

Hope this helps. If you want to discuss your specific situation - feel free to contact me directly or drop me a PM

Happy Holidays

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com