Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

Increasing my website traffic

• 10 posts
    June 2, 2013 3:57 PM EDT

Upload a YouTube video every week that targets your keywords. Find the best keywords for YouTube by comparing phrase search results in google keyword tool with same search in YouTube. Anything with less than 10,000 search results in YouTube is ripe for the picking, especially if content is suited for video consumption. For more on YouTube marketing, check out James Wedmore.

---
    Make your own professional, mobile-responsive business website with my step by step WordPress Tutorial

• May 30, 2013 2:16 AM EDT

These were the 7 Powerful Ways to Increase Website Traffic 

1. Create a Powerful Social Media Strategy:

2. Post Quality and Regular Content:

3. Let not Alexa & Page Rank divert Your Attention

4. Involve Yourself with the Blogosphere:

5. Give Attention to Website Theme & Loading Time:

6. Add & Optimize Social Media Sharing Buttons:

7. Assure Loyal Readers by Creating Mailing Lists:

• 21 posts
    March 14, 2012 8:07 AM EDT
    1. Finally, I made effective use of trackback links to popular sites. If I commented on a post on another site I would make sure that I set up the appropriate trackback for it. The results from this are varied depending on the site and post that you are linking to but since I liked to comment and interact with the wider blogosphere anyway, it was free traffic!

Using these three simple techniques, I took The PC Doctor blog from a few hundred hits a day into the thousands in less than 30 days. This kept my interest in the site until it came out of the Google sandbox and I started to receiver some serious traffic. However, I’m convinced that these actions I took at the early stages have helped me create a loyal and targeted readership that continues to benefit my blog today.

---
    Teacher Licensure Colorado

• 1 posts
    March 20, 2012 12:11 AM EDT

Hello guys.

I am also new to this. Can you guys make suggestions to my site. 

It's Finance Bites.  Thanks a lot! What's the best method to have sustainable traffic?

---
    http://www.meikoacebo.com

• 20 posts
    March 25, 2012 10:27 PM EDT
    • Get a proofreader. Poor spelling and grammar reflect badly on the services and information being provided; avoid unwarranted negative judgments by getting the writing in order prior to publication online.

• Avoid content generators. While these were once the delight of a fledgling web industry, they are no longer useful. Putting your own team's creativity online is what is useful.

• Never copy and paste from another website - Google, Yahoo, MSN and other search engines are too smart for this nowadays and will detect copied and unoriginal content, sending you to the bottom of the pile.

---
    Loveland Stroke

• 344 posts
    September 13, 2011 8:29 PM EDT

I want to make an early effort in the New Year to drive some meaningful traffic to my site(bytrade.com). What would you do to achieve this? Is there any easy wins out there for me? What should I do in terms of a longer term strategy?

---

Global buy sell B2B trade marketplace

• 39 posts
    January 1, 2013 10:39 PM EST

If you want to drive a traffic on your website then you put new and fresh content in your website because in recent updation time good and unique content is most important thing it's calls "Content is King". You put something new and extra ordinary for you visitors. You use the effective promotion it also play some good role to increase visitors on your site.

---
    Best PSD To Joomla template

• 21 posts
    March 22, 2012 11:59 PM EDT

I think I mostly prefer to do forum posting, blog comment, social bookmarking, directory submission, and article submission. These how I could get more visitor to the website. It also helpful to get increases website ranking up over search engine website.

---
    Magento Development India | Magento Developer India | Magento eCommerce Development

• 17 posts
    June 10, 2013 9:53 PM EDT

Hi,BYTRADE

There are many methods found to increase traffic to website they are
    SEO- Search engine Optimization
    SEM- Search engine marketing
    SMO- Social media optimization
    PPC- Pay per click  and so on
    Among the above mentioned methods SEO is best one to increase traffic for any kind of websites.Coming under SEO methods there are many free techniques found  like article submission ,directory submission and so on  which bring less amount of traffic to your site.To get huge traffic to your website better go for paid SEO service.To get SEO visit Thewebpole.com  here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to your website.Here they provide you One-click submission and Google keyword generator of your site in  many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.

• 37 posts
    February 15, 2013 10:09 PM EST

Hey,

Do off page technique to increase the web traffic and also do social media marketing for web traffic for your web site.

Thanx Regards

---
    Wordpress Development Company | Wordpress Development Service

• 34 posts
    March 5, 2012 6:10 PM EST

you can try seo services to increase the traffic to your site. seo services likeArticle Submissions, Directory Submissions, Press Release Submissions, Forum Posting, Social Profile Creations, Blog creations, Blog Commenting, submitting sites in search engines etc. will help you in increasing traffic. but all these services are not easy to implement it manually by yourself. it will take months together to get traffic to your site. since you have mentioned you need to increase traffic quicker you can go with some other service providers like XnYnZ.com who provide best seo services. 

• 2 posts
    February 21, 2013 2:56 PM EST

SEO is definitely a great way to get longterm traffic, but it might not always be quick. You can also check out Google Adwords if you want to pay for traffic; if you have a blog, you can try out Outbrain or nRelate too. 

---
    CEO & Founder of SiteFox.com a managed WordPress hosting platform built specifically for small businesses.

• 12 posts
    January 23, 2013 5:04 AM EST

If you want to increase your website visitor then try to do forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking and directory submission. These are all the techniques of link building. These will helpful to get rank over search engine website.

---
    Insurance Guest Blog

• 2 posts
    February 19, 2013 5:19 AM EST

SEO services is best to increase traffic of any website. Most of big companies hire seo experts quickly after completion of their company website to gain more traffic and clients. So in my opinion you must try some seo services to get more traffic. 

Business Marketing Company

• 42 posts
    March 14, 2012 10:33 PM EDT

I think you should do little research on your web analytics and continue with the resources which send you plenty of traffic instead of working with all websites to get more traffic. Analyze your past data and identify the sources which send you quality traffic and one which didn't provide any help in terms of traffic or link. Research for a new possible platform to get quality traffic along with continuing marketing efforts with sources identified from past statistic.