Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

How to Market to Social Networks

• 344 posts
    November 23, 2011 8:08 PM EST

Write a short biography for your profile. Include any experience related to the product(s) or service(s) you’re marketing. Also include a link to your website at the end of your biography.

Add contacts/friends that you believe may have an interest in the products or services you’re offering.

Take advantage of the features that allow you to broadcast to all your contacts/friends. Send links to any free information you offer related to the products/services you’re offering, send details about special discounts, and send anything newsworthy related to you and what you have to offer.

Network with your friends/contacts by sharing advice, leads or answering any questions they may have.

Respond promptly to the friends/contacts who contact you.

Create a video sharing helpful advice and place it on your social networking profile pages. For instance, if you’re promotion your computer repair service, shoot a video of yourself giving advice on how to remove viruses or something else related to computer repair. You don’t have to give all your secrets away, just enough to let your potential customers/clients know that you are experienced.

Visit the profiles of those you’re connected with. Read their content and visit their website and blog. In addition, comment on their articles, videos, podcasts and etc. After all, that’s part of social networking.

Join and participate in the groups related to your product(s) or service(s).

---

Global buy sell B2B trade marketplace

• 4 posts
    September 27, 2013 3:19 PM EDT

Great response BYTRADE. 

I would have to say #5 is my largest issue with social networking. If a customer or potential customer takes the time to post on your facebook wall or post, at least take the time to finish the conversation or like. 

---
    Sandy Rowley Megastar Networks INC 775-453-6120 Webby Award Winner WEB MOBILE SOCIAL SOFTWARE

• 6 posts
    October 22, 2013 9:41 AM EDT

When it comes to the social networks, it is important to post regular updates. Make sure that you don't just create profiles, maintaining them is also equally important. You can also bookmark and update the links of the articles / blogs that you have posted recently. Work on groowing the network on a gradualy basis.

---
    [url=http://autofits.com/]Autofits Packaging Pvt. Ltd.[/url]

• 5 posts
    November 10, 2013 2:04 PM EST

If you have a busienss that sells to a local community, Yelp is huge for driving sales, but you must know how to use it correclty. Search engine Land did a study not loing ago that showed that 79% of consumers rely on online reviews for their purchases. that's huge, and up from 92% the year before. Clearly online reviews are having a huge impact on sales.

Somewhere in my profile is a link to my latest product, Yelp Lead Machine. Check it out if you want to capture more consumer traffic.

---
    Drive Traffic and convert visitors with our own ZMOT marketing strategy. What is ZMOT? Contact me for more.

This post was edited by MasBro at November 10, 2013 2:06 PM EST
    • 3 posts
    November 11, 2013 7:40 AM EST

More quality and attractive content is a must I think

• 62 posts
    November 14, 2013 2:11 PM EST

Link and use the same profile in all social media.  This is a wa of increasing our personal web and establishing 1 influencial profile instead of having many.

Document Search
     |Search for files

• 6 posts
    November 16, 2013 4:59 AM EST

When you create an account in any social media website, make sure that you keep posting updates on a constant basis. Only then people will be interested in viewing your profile. Just creating the profile and visitng it after a long span of time is not going to be of any help.

---
    [url=http://autofits.com/]Autofits Packaging Pvt. Ltd.[/url]

This post was edited by Autofits at November 16, 2013 5:00 AM EST