Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Elevator Pitches

I need Investors for my invention

• 4 posts
    November 29, 2012 4:22 PM EST

Iam inventor.

---
    Wish good luck to with love. Motor that it have not need to fuel. I know this invention and I want to do this invention. but I need wealthy or capitalist or Investor that he help me for doing this. The conditional that he accept my conditions. Someone who accepts me,I will share with him . Email: fard1598@yahoo.com

• 4 posts
    December 2, 2012 5:04 AM EST

if the new invention does not come .life during the next 10 to40 years will be destroyed .

because world problem are:lack of water ,fuel shortages,pollution resulting from fossil fuel,diseases caused by pollution,unemployment,food shortage,wars,air was not healthy and others.

---
    Wish good luck to with love. Motor that it have not need to fuel. I know this invention and I want to do this invention. but I need wealthy or capitalist or Investor that he help me for doing this. The conditional that he accept my conditions. Someone who accepts me,I will share with him . Email: fard1598@yahoo.com

• 4 posts
    December 4, 2012 5:09 PM EST

hi friends

there is plenty of energy around us . but we do not use it . for example; the car is in motion produces frequency energy. or when the sun rises the world is full of energy.

even when you are talking to is saying energy. energy is all around us.but we suffer from a lack of energy.

---

• 4 posts
    December 1, 2012 5:44 PM EST

with love

the invention can be used for a variety of toy and cars and motorcycls and patrol boats and buses and locomotives and small and large generaiors and turbines and etc .

---

• 1 posts
    February 15, 2012 7:59 AM EST

I am looking for people that are interested in investing in inventions.  I have to have 9,000 more to get the ball rolling.  I am currently working with Invent SAI and have all my paperwork to show anyone who is interesting in what I am doing.  I will say that it is for sports and will be a great item for fans.  Please contact me for more info.  Thank you.

• 3 posts
    February 15, 2012 5:17 PM EST

Hi, that's a good idea. Can you show us more information? 

----------------

high blood pressure
    • 926 posts
    December 2, 2012 4:54 AM EST

Melissa80,

Given the amount you are seeking, your best sources will be within your "extended" network- probably using some type of debt instrument.

Based upon experience, I'd expect that you will need additional funds before you reach your goal.

Good luck with your quest. If you wish to discuss your specific situation, feel free to send me a PM or contact me directly.

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com