Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Business planning

New Real Estate Business model

• 3 posts
    March 21, 2013 1:40 AM EDT

First of all thanks for sharing some nice and useful  stuff here about the new model of real estate and Now I really interested to jump in the real estate business but I do not have much knowledge about this business.

---
    Information about franchise opportunities

• 2 posts
    March 6, 2013 5:46 AM EST

Hello, I’m a new at the forum, sorry if I posted in the wrong place.

I’m from Brazil, and I have a startup here with a totally different business model for the Real Estate market. Changing in how clients wanting to buy or sell a house are acquired.

Unfortunately I can’t give much more information’s in the open forum, but if someone feels interested about this just contact me.

The product development is 92% done (for Brazil only), but my idea is to be a global company, acting everywhere. By now I’m just thinking in Brazil market because I'm short in cash.

This can be a great oportunity to someone that wants to have a online business in any Country or want to invest (small or big investments)

Thanks for the attention!

Best Regards,

Luis Henrique.

• 1 posts
    • 2 posts
    April 17, 2013 11:48 PM EDT

Beginning a new career as a real estate agent is exciting and you'll want to hit the ground running. Your long term success depends on many things, but a good beginning real estate business plan is one of the most important.