Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Everything we missed with the other categories

Features of Live Chat Software

• 120 posts
    March 24, 2013 10:19 AM EDT

We have used zopim before and it is a very easy live chat software to use. It has a very simple UI and you can also save standard responses. As with most other live chat software, you can also place triggers for this. This is cheaper than LiveChat though.

---
    Looking for the latest information on mortgage rates? Get a loan you love by visiting LoanLove.com and learn from our helpful experts.

• 3 posts
    March 19, 2013 9:13 PM EDT

I agree Live chat is a good way to improve business performance which benefit both the website visitors and customers. I have seen eAssistance pro provides some good features which helps both customers and website visitors:
    ->Open multiple live chat sessions simultaneously.
    ->Real time visitor monitoring feature to get complete details of each and every visitor.
    ->Geo-location feature to view all visitors on a global map layout.
    ->Co-browsing feature to browse with website visitors.
    ->Customizable chat button to blend with your website.
    ->Auto-spell checker to generate perfect and serious chat.
    ->Get complete visitor statistics with visit’s summary and details along with page traffic leads.
    ->Secured chat environment with encrypted chat and server based centralized logs and many more.

Thanks

• 9 posts
    March 19, 2013 10:45 PM EDT

Thanks all of you guys.

Live2Support is another advanced features live chat software at most affordable price available for Windows, MAC, Linux, iPhone and Android mobile devices.

Features:

• Real time Visitor Monitoring
    • Get Visitor IP Address
    • 24/7 Live Chat Assistance
    • Customized visitor Chat window
    • Complete Visitor Statistics Log
    • Track visitor Geo location
    • Post Chat Survey
    • File Transfer during chat
    • Call Back & Call Back History

http://www.live2support.com

---
    Office Communicator | Live Chat Software for Website

• 9 posts
    March 18, 2013 12:57 AM EDT

Live chat software is not only for live chat with customers and website visitors but also can be used  for web analysis, customer behavior and business analysis. You should subscribe chat software which have advance features.

If you used chat software previously, Which feature you do you like most and why. Is there need any enhancement?

---
    Office Communicator | Live Chat Software for Website

• 23 posts
    March 19, 2013 10:33 PM EDT

I use live chat software before such as comm100. I was attracted by the feature that it automatically send out highly personalized invitations based on my business rules. Thus increased my sales opportunity.

---
    animal hospital toronto , animal hospital mississauga , Veterinary Toronto , Vet Toronto , vet mississauga

• 1 posts
    March 24, 2013 4:29 AM EDT

I've been using Userlike on my website, I'd recommend it to all internet startups.

A very good feature of theirs is that you can very easily create standard responses. Also they offer integrations with many other business tools, like screensharing and video chat.