Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startups Created by the StartupNation Community

Are there any Freight Broker Agents here?

• 6 posts
    October 10, 2013 8:47 PM EDT

Do not try to open your own brokerage because you cant call a shipper and tell him your new, have a company behind so you  can advertise all the equipment it has and people, even if you will not use any of, you will use load boards to post the loads you can get, which are really really hard to get, but not impossible, because nothing is impossible. If you live in a good commerce area, try to meet with companies in person to get them as a client, because I found that cold calling is pretty tough. 

AND NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP THAT YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR

I have a trucking company and gave brokering a call but wasnt for me, however I made one contact that even to this day sends me emails that he needs trucks, its a mailing list, so many people get this but you can call him, get setup and on the mailing list and he will send you loads he needs truck for 2-3 times a week, let me know when you first book a load with him ;) Like I said call and ask to get setup as a broker.

PRODUCE CONNECTION SALES,, RIO RICO, AZ.....CONTACT INFO!!!!!
    (O) 520-281-8164 
    • 3 posts
    September 14, 2014 10:50 PM EDT
    would you guys join the group labeled freight broker/agents its under the "make connections"/groups/freight broker/agents listing....maybe we could learn from each other...