Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

Top 2 Things Your Website Should Have

• 27 posts
    March 4, 2013 11:29 PM EST

The great information shared on this post that is about top 2 things which you have required for your website. I agree with you that you have described the points which are necessary to include in website.

---
    Promising Services From indian web developers | website design company in india

• 120 posts
    February 27, 2013 9:02 AM EST

I believe it is not just META TAGS are the important thing for a website. I still believe that UNIQUE CONTENT is the best thing that we need to have in our site. No other elements in website that can beat content..

---
    Looking for the latest information on mortgage rates? Get a loan you love by visiting LoanLove.com and learn from our helpful experts.

• 1 posts
    February 27, 2013 7:40 AM EST

1. Heading Tags,Title Tag,Description Tag,Alt Tags

Why it is important: These tags impact search engine optimization. If people canʼt find your site then fewer people will be able to purchase your products.

You can think of  the heading tags, the description tag and the title tag  as the roman numerals in an outline. They tell a search engine such as google what the most important parts of your content are. An alt tag is like a label for an image on your page so that if the image isn’t showing on the page, text describing the image can be seen instead.

Q: How do I make sure the designer I am going to hire will implement these tags on my site?

Click Here to read more.

Also, don't forget to check out other blog posts at http://designsip.com

• 39 posts
    February 28, 2013 9:13 PM EST

These think are need in our website. Type of website, customized header, font size, navigation, Syndication buttons, blog, advertising and banner Ads, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and last but not least Content and Call to Action. These all things are required in our website.   

---
    Best PSD To Joomla template

• 34 posts
    March 12, 2013 6:09 AM EDT

For a website all things plays important role whether it is meta tag,meta content,tags like h1 to h6 use of italic and bold.use of all these things in a proper manner will make a perfect website.

• 2 posts
    March 5, 2013 11:36 AM EST

Meta Tags, and Alt tags and all those are all fine and work for the most part, but the best thing you can have in a website is meaty content. Content that enriches the keywords that are specific for your market; for the customers that you are trying to seek. It is extrememly beneficial to have at least 300 words per page of rich content. Now this doesn't mean just filling a page with all of your keywords and trying to make a story out of it. That doesn't work. Search engines have become very intelligent with the algorithims that have been created for them, and can detect much more that they could even 5 years ago.

Meta tags and descriptions are still useful without a doubt, but as many people have just stuffed countless, useless, keywords in them, their importance has dwindled. They are not weighed as heavily as they were when SEO started to become an imprtant thing with websites. Now it's all about your content.

---
    Affordable Website for Small Businesses $99! www.ziaecommerce.com | Send Contact Message and Say You Heard About Us In This Forum For $99 Pricing!