Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Developing Your Invention

How to obtain permission to use MLB or NBA Logo on products??

• 1 posts
    February 9, 2013 5:06 PM EST

Please, send me the information on obtaining permission to use NBA/MLB/NFL/NHL logos also!! Pleeease!! Cry

• 1 posts
    June 10, 2010 12:23 PM EDT
    • 1 posts
    April 11, 2011 4:15 PM EDT

Please send me the info as well, sounds like you've got some good stuff!

Thanks

• 5 posts
    August 21, 2011 8:07 PM EDT

Can you please send me the info too? 

Thanks,

Harvy

• 3 posts
    August 6, 2007 5:13 PM EDT
      I have a new product and would like to approach the NBA or MLB.  Is there a particular Dept. to contact with your product sample?  I am also looking for a manufacturer for my product.  I`ve been told I should look outside of the USA.  I don`t know who to contact or how to get started.  I`d appreciate any help I can get.  Thanks
    • 1 posts
    August 5, 2009 10:46 AM EDT
    we have the same thing - need to obtain permission to use NBA/MLB/etc....all major sports teams logos for a product we wish to market/sell.
    Thanks a bunch!
    Ron
    • 18 posts
    January 16, 2012 9:01 PM EST

I used to work in the licensing department of my undergrad university. Generally, each school handles their own licensing in-house, or individually farms it out to a licensing firm. The procedure was that potential licensees had to send in a sample, and the licensing director would decide whether it was a suitable product for the school's image, and decide on a fee. I'm sure it was a nightmare for them -- but I got a lot of freebies printed with the logo of schools I didn't attend.

---
    Accredited Online Mba | Best Online Mba

• 85 posts
    August 7, 2007 5:21 AM EDT

I sent you a message, take a look.  Thanks,

Trent Rousey

3R Products, Inc.

---
    Trent Rousey
    President - 3R Products, Inc.