Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Accounting & Financial Management

do i need insurance

    • 1 posts
    May 25, 2013 10:06 PM EDT



    My wife has been selling sweets (party cones, sweet jars ect) for a few months now just as a side line to here main job, now the side line is turning in to a small business and i am unsure what steps to take next regards registering the business with the local authority (is it classed as food?), insurances needed as she is starting to sell at Fairs,  events ect, the business is ran from home and has no employees and at this time this will stay the same.


    Any advice on such registrations, insurances required would be very much appriciated.