Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » People and Companies Who Inspire

Ideas for living well in illness

• 1 posts
    February 20, 2012 9:01 AM EST

I was recently inspired by a group of young ladies who started a company called Libre Clothing www.libreclothing.com.  Four college grads who wrote a business plan around specialty clothing for anyone needing dialysis or chemotherapy.  The product is exceptional, comfortable and stylish.  They were inspired by the experience of family members and their walk with an illness and related treatment.  Today they serve a global customer base and continue to put smiles on the faces of those who suffer every day.  As a fellow entreprenuer with a mission to deliver resources to those with an illness at www.treatmentdiaries.com, Libre Clothing is a resource that not only inspires us but provides great benefits to those who have big needs for warmth and comfort during treatment.  I ask myself everyday, "am I helping people?"  The good news is...YES!  And by networking and joining forces with with those who have a similar mission...we can make a bigger and even better impact together!

• 3 posts
    June 2, 2012 12:18 AM EDT

That's simply stunning. Great to see college grads having social awareness like that. 

---
    Corporate Research Tax Concessions || Research Tax Credits

• 11 posts
    May 8, 2012 12:49 AM EDT

really i inspired from this article.

---
    Acai Berry | Blue Pills

• 1 posts
    May 14, 2012 9:17 PM EDT

WowSurprised its really an exceptional thing which can be very helpful for the people fighting for this Illness and could also be a helpful to recover   

---
    Lipotrim || Lipotrim reviews

• May 14, 2012 10:45 PM EDT

That's called meet your customers' needs actually, and I think it is a really good example of how we should do businesses.