Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Sales

Sales Representation Contract

• 355 posts
    June 16, 2010 12:56 PM EDT

I go along with RichSun.  There are also a number of lawyers within the SUN community that can help you.  Have you gone to the Merchant / Vendor listing board on this site?

---
    The older we get, the more excuses we make for not chasing after our dreams. But truth is, goals are attainable at any age.

• 10 posts
    June 15, 2010 9:45 AM EDT

Hi,

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I own a Manufacturers' Rep Firm (etailSales Associates www.etailsales.com) in which manufacturers outsource their sales activity to me.  I represent their product line to the retail community and make commission on the wholesale price of everything we sell.  What's unique about us is that we don't call on traditional brick and mortar retailers.  We only call on internet and catalog retailers.  I'm noticing some deficiencies in my current contract (between my company and the manufacturers) and was wondering if anyone knew of a good source to see similar sample contracts or templates.  Thanks

• 3 posts
    June 15, 2010 8:49 PM EDT

A very smart and diplomatic answer. It’s really appreciable and general. The society is facing problems with such laws. This has to go legal and it’s needed to be sorted at the earlier.  The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible.

======================================

<a href="http://www.plrprivatelabelrights.com/plr-ebooks" rel="dofollow">PLR Ebook</a>

• 3 posts
    June 15, 2010 8:55 PM EDT

The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible. The people are loosing their moral while becoming modern. The society needs to be attentive that moral value. Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done.

==================================================

[url=http://www.plrprivatelabelrights.com/plr-ebooks]PLR Ebook[/url]

• 3 posts
    June 15, 2010 8:56 PM EDT

The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible. The people are loosing their moral while becoming modern. The society needs to be attentive that moral value. Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done.

=================================================

PLR Ebook