Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Sales

Sales Tracking Software

• 24 posts
    October 31, 2012 9:27 PM EDT
    I did not heard that type of software but maybe it can prove to be good for you. If you have this software or you have purchased it then share this software name with us too.  

---
    Wholesale Pages UK Wholesale Products UK Dropshippers

• 10 posts
    December 11, 2009 10:10 AM EST

I'm looking for sales tracking software for my new business.  My business is unique in that it kind of has two different customer bases.  We're a manufacturers' rep firm.  If you’re not familiar with the model, a manufacturer will outsource their sales efforts to us.  We represent their product lines and sell them to retailers.  The manufacturer then pays us commission on everything we sell.  What's unique about us is that we only sell to internet retailers.  So, when I get a retailer to agree to carry a product line, all they do is put the images up on their site.  No actual sale is made until a consumer actually purchases one of my clients' items on a site.  So I never know when a sale is going to happen as they trickle in a few at a time.

I'm looking for software or a spreadsheet that will allow me to easily keep track of my sales activity.  I need to record what item was purchased on what site from what manufacturer, the details of the purchase, and then record when the item actually ships from the manufacturer.  Finally I need to keep track of what outstanding commissions are in my A/R and when they're received.  I'd like to be able to sort the data by manufacturer or retailer.  Perhaps my manufacturers would be my clients and retailers would be considered vendors...I'm open for ideas.

I know that there are plenty of great systems available for purchase but I've just started out ad would like to know if anyone can recommend any free systems that might accommodate my needs.  Thanks so much

Rand Koryga

etaiSales Associates

etailsales.com 

• 37 posts
    August 30, 2012 3:21 AM EDT

If you are dealing in business of moving like moving peoples home which includes most of the things then here is one link of the site for getting an accounting software to manage things easily: https://www.drmover.com/.

---
    Moving Software

• 1 posts
    June 14, 2011 4:15 PM EDT

Hi,if you are looking for some sales tracking softwares,you can check it out here, I hope it can help you!

• 1 posts
    April 7, 2010 11:09 AM EDT

Way better than a spreadsheet.  There's even a free version.

http://www.simplesalestracking.com

Have a look and get in touch with them if you have any questions or feedback.

ps.  a disclaimer, I work with the team over at Simple Sales Tracking, so I'm biased.

---
    A part of the team over at Simple Sales Tracking. http://www.simplesalestracking.com
    Easy, Web-Based Sales Tracking and CRM Software.

• 59 posts
    November 2, 2012 2:12 AM EDT

This seems an interesting application that you are looking for almost all the problems regarding this division of business could be solved with it.

---
    Mobile Yard Ramps | Portable Yard Ramps