Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Selecting a Business for Yourself

Fulltime business but still working parttime?

• 15 posts
    May 2, 2012 11:02 PM EDT

Definitely a great idea. Working part time while running a company is a great way to raise capital for your growing business. Starting and maintaining a new company takes a great deal of money, and you may not see immediate profits. Instead of borrowing, why not make some cash by working part time?

This is a great way to stay out of debt and give you a sense of accomplishment. Although this idea is a good one, be careful that you are able to pour your focus into the task at hand. Many people have difficulty staying focused at one job, let alone multiple ones. I did this for awhile and the stress almost become too much to handle. The plus side to the argument is that I stayed out of debt and once I learned to balance my career and job, I was able to get enough money to focus on my business full time.

Working for someone else can be the best way to earn money to eventually work for yourself. 

Good luck on your endeavors!

• 32 posts
    April 12, 2012 6:52 AM EDT

Prodigy, I believe you are doing the right thing. Instead of wasting your time over things that are not really sensible, putting up your own business is a plan that you must pursue. It’s not only a great way to earn money, but also your way to discovering more of your strengths and developing your skills. Just be passionate about everything that you do and make sure your employment with another company will not be sacrificed. 

• 4 posts
    April 18, 2012 2:38 AM EDT

I would have to agree with you wholeheartedly. Everything is very open and clear explanation of issues.

Thanks for sharing.....

---
    factoring company

• 55 posts
    May 7, 2012 8:17 PM EDT

Why not to jump in the largest market which helps you to make money either regular or part time. The popularity is being drastic and people are being crazy about it, Forex is the market which creates business opportunities.

Forex Options | Private Banking

• 8 posts
    May 6, 2012 6:05 PM EDT

very good ,up you !!!

• 55 posts
    April 11, 2012 5:26 PM EDT

Wouldn't it be a good idea to not only run your own business but make some extra cash by also working part time at another company? I say this because I plan on running a market stall from Fri-Sun...its fulltime work but I still will have atleast 20hrs during the week where I can make some extra cash.

• 55 posts
    April 15, 2012 6:56 AM EDT

• 15 posts
    July 25, 2012 10:26 PM EDT

this subject, made me individually consider it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men aren't fascinated unless it¡¦s something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. All the time take care of it up! Agen Bola | Agen Sbobet | Agen Ibcbet

• 89 posts
    April 20, 2012 7:32 AM EDT

Good luck in your chosen business :) Everything will turn alright as long as you put your heart into it.

---
    http://www.funpromotionalproducts.com/ Promotional Products Supplier - Promotional Calendars