Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Does mobile billboard advertising work?

• 355 posts
    July 5, 2007 10:01 AM EDT

Hi  Prodigy  ,

Trailer and truck mounted billboards are a big business in the Las Vegas area.  They’ve been around for many years.  They are also far cheaper than traditional billboards.  Driver’s routs are also planned to give maximum exposure to the product or service being advertised.

---
    The older we get, the more excuses we make for not chasing after our dreams. But truth is, goals are attainable at any age.

• 18 posts
    April 25, 2012 6:15 PM EDT

The classic billboards have been around for years now and have evolved in signage posters and electronic billboards, but have now started to lose in popularity. Many people would not even consider air travel for trips less than 500 miles. Heavy vehicle mileage and long commutes are becoming the norm.

---
    Business Process Outsourcing | Call Center Services | Data Entry Company

• 1 posts
    August 29, 2011 2:50 PM EDT

Finding the correct words, images and mediums to promote your business to targeted cliental requires experience in the art of advertising.  Please visit billboard advertising companies

• 741 posts
    July 4, 2007 11:29 AM EDT

Billboard advertising works best for companies that are firmly established brands like Pepsi, McDonalds, Geico, etc.

However, if you are a good salesperson and can sign-up major advertisers, then yes, it can definitely work.

Dale King

DKing2007-7-4 16:30:4

---
    If you`re tired of all the money-making
    hype, lies and scams...read this!
    Click here for more details!

• 55 posts
    July 4, 2007 11:10 AM EDT

I was thinking of starting an advertising company using flashy sports cars wrapped in graphics but the costs were way high. What about a billboard trailer that I can ad to my truck where companies can pay for placement?

• 1 posts
    April 17, 2013 5:22 PM EDT

Billboards provide high visibility to target audience; it’s very visible and makes a strong impression to commuters and pedestrian alike. With consumers regularly pass by Billboards sites, it is undeniable that the degree of exposure it provides to your Brands are remarkable. One cannot beat outdoor advertising for sheer audiences in size especially with Billboards located in urban prime sites and along High traffic areas. 

Please visit: steelart.ph

• 1 posts
    February 29, 2012 5:19 AM EST

Mobile Advertising does work.  I recently created a new type of mobile billboard, that plugs into the trailer hitch on vehicles.  It's really easy to use, completely portable and transferrable to other vehicles.  We use them as our only source of advertising and have had good success with them.

I'm on this site trying to find new ways to market my business and to help other small businesses market theirs.  You can contact me at any time to get advertising ideas or to find out more about what we have.

Mike

www.trailerhitchbillboards.com

mike@trailerhitchbillboards.com

407-963-8085

• 2 posts
    April 17, 2013 9:05 PM EDT

Ofcourse they work and there are many companies out their currently working on Billboards and outdoor advertising..

---
    Brands in Pakistan