Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Advice, Smarts and Warnings

Reading

• 343 posts
    January 5, 2007 5:52 PM EST

Reading is FUN. I know you have heard that line before. It is true.

Reading is a great and easy way for entreprenuers to learn. There are many, many books available to us that can guide us and teach us. Don`t get caught up in the critique of the book ... just read.

I know ... the common response is ... "I don`t have time to read a book." WRONG.

Did you know that the average book is between 250 - 300 pages? If you read JUST 10-12 pages per night, you can read a book per month. Think about that ... that`s 12 books a year.

What could you learn by reading 12 new books a year? Just 10-12 pages a night. That`s all the effort it takes. You CAN do it.

Life ain`t brain surgery. Owning your own business isn`t brain surgery either. Continuing your education through reading is actually easy. Just make the commitment to do it.

R@

keycon2007-1-5 23:54:15

---
    Richard Arnold · Key Concept Writers · Business Communication: The "Key" To Success· Law of Attraction Blog · Life Ain`t Brain Surgery Blog

• 156 posts
    January 6, 2007 5:59 AM EST
    Many people nowaday surf the net for hours, including myself.  I`m a speed reader but I still spend hours reading.  It`s addicting.

I`m not so sure about books being beneficial as active search in internet. I don`t watch TV anymore. I recommend BrusselsJournal.com for news you don`t see in US newspapers or TV.  I post comments there at times.

---
    Go Green and put more money onto your bottom line with award-winning LED-based light bulbs PearlLED. If you manage a good sized store/business and want to boost the bottom line, call us!