Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » People and Companies Who Inspire

Forbes on StartUpNation

• 8 posts
    September 16, 2006 7:32 AM EDT
    Thats how I just found out about you guys` website lol.  good resource you have here.

---
    www.WesMahler.com - Personal Blog www.agloco.com/r/BBBF5267 - Internet Revenue Sharing

• 344 posts
    September 13, 2006 4:05 PM EDT

Hi all:

Anyone receive and follow the Forbes eNewsletter? Lead story in the Sep 13th issue was about StartupNation. I`m not including a link because I don`t believe it will go to the correct page since my link is specific to my subscription. It`s easy to sign up and check out the latest eNewsletter(s).

StartupNation Radio: Raising Money On The Web
    StartupNation.com
    This week`s show features Prosper.com`s Chris Larsen, who came up with a new way for entrepreneurs to raise capital.
    Congrats to SuN crew - nice exposure.

R@

Edit: I did include the link that was in my eNewsletter and maybe it will work - it does for me but not sure it will for everyone. If it does - great. If not, go to www.forbes.com.

keycon2006-9-13 21:7:11

---
    Richard Arnold · Key Concept Writers · Business Communication: The "Key" To Success· Law of Attraction Blog · Life Ain`t Brain Surgery Blog

• 344 posts
    September 13, 2006 5:14 PM EDT
    Hostclick - Thanks for the update - R@

---
    Richard Arnold · Key Concept Writers · Business Communication: The "Key" To Success· Law of Attraction Blog · Life Ain`t Brain Surgery Blog

• 335 posts
    September 14, 2006 3:43 AM EDT

this is a great hit for us... and a great relationship that`s emerging with forbes.com.

let us know if you have additional ideas for how/where we can spread the distribution of the radio show archives online...

thanks, r@!!!

rich

---
    Rich Sloan , Co-Founder, Chief Startupologist, StartupNation

• 24 posts
    September 15, 2006 8:07 AM EDT

Hi Rich

As a UK podcaster - I have to say your show is unlike anything else in the UK. You might want to talk to a guy called Alex at Smallbizpod.co.uk I`m not sure of the reach, but between you, him, Rich Dad Poor Dad & Manager Tools my ipod is filling up fast!

Their website isn`t great but the podcasts and target audience (entrepreneurs) is right on the money

Lee:-)

---
    Making International & Domestic sales easy on a No gain, no fee basis. Benenift from the management of Snowflake Media who have generated sales of over $300 million in the past 6 years. www.snowflakemedia.co.uk www.yournightoff.com