Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Strategies & Tactics for Getting Efficient

Goal Setting

• 76 posts
    September 14, 2011 5:47 AM EDT

What works for me to help achieve a goal, is writing down my goals and a plan on how to achieve that goal. However I'm always open to the idea of something coming along the way that would help me reach that same goal in an easier or better way. As long as my goal is the main focus then I can change my path and direction on how to achieve that goal if it makes more sense.

---
    Gary Barzel - Manager of Business Development
    FastUpFront - Business Loans and Working Capital
    Twitter | Facebook | Blog

• 43 posts
    November 10, 2011 11:48 PM EST
    Setting and achieving goals is critical. My philosophy of setting short term goals is outlined in my video

Check out this video on YouTube: the Entrepreneurs Mission Statement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-ywH_1rUFA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

---
    Entrepreneurial Coach, Ken Esrig http://www.mistproductions.net

• 343 posts
    December 28, 2006 3:55 PM EST

This is directed at some folks who replied to a post a week or so ago about goal setting or resolutions. I made reference to a Goal Sheet we use in my Vistage group. I made an offer to send it to anyone who requested it.

Anyway, one young lady sent a request and I deleted the email - I apologize. If my memory serves me correct, she had an email address that had something to do with Starbucks in Canada.

I hope you see this message and resend you request to me. I will send the Goal Sheet along. Anyone else can request it, too. Helps you set your goals for the coming year.

Send an email to keycon@mindspring.com

Thanks - R@

keycon2006-12-28 21:55:57

---
    Richard Arnold · Key Concept Writers · Business Communication: The "Key" To Success· Law of Attraction Blog · Life Ain`t Brain Surgery Blog

• 86 posts
    December 22, 2011 9:09 AM EST

I'm going to disagree with the "Attainable goals" theory.

Feel free to make them bigger than you've set them ever before. But you have to be fully committed.  They have to be in line with who you are and your true desires. 

If you set goals that are too big, you have to break them down into smaller, bite sized goals.

If your goal is $87,000,000 I can't help you there.

I've found that money goals are the ones that don't work for me. Rather, I set goals on the actions I will take and do as well as the person I intend to become, and those goals tend to happen. (ESPECIALLY The unrealistic ones)

---
    If you feel out of control, confused, bored or stuck in your business, go to www.millionairementorsaccess.com to claim your free gift!