Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Sales

Effective commission based sales people

• 1 posts
    August 8, 2011 6:51 AM EDT

Hello,

I am new to the forum but after reading couple of posts I realize this is a valuable resource for advice.

I have a new business start up called Mobile Squib. We provide mobile marketing for small businesses via mobile apps and QR code marketing. There is more information about our business at www.mobilesquib.com

Mobile Squib App QR Code

I made a few presentations to people I know, and their response has been amazing. Businesses love the idea that they can place their branding on a mobile app and have direct access to their clients 27/7.

So...I am at a stage where I need bring this concept to local businesses. I need to hire effective sales people on commission basis.

I am specifically looking for commission only sales people who have a iPhone or an Android phone and can cold call on retail businesses. Based on the product description, can any of you having experience in this type of product or service provide some advice/suggestions on hiring sales people who will be effective.

Thank you.

Amir

---
    www.mobilesquib.com: Mobile phone marketing for small businesses & professionals