Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

What do you think of BigCrumbs.com?

• 1 posts
    August 16, 2010 1:53 PM EDT

Just a quick question ,

Lovemtboys wrote

that she posts her earnings  because, that's how she get referrals and show Crumbs works . Ok  that sounds good until you think about it. She posts , flaunts  , brags or shows off them numbers on the Crumbs forum.. Those people are already members and know if it works or not.!  SO WHY EVEN DO IT!

Nice call USMC, I see your point. Epic Fail lady . Thanks for the tip, saved me from joining. Don't need the false earnings scams.

• November 22, 2006 4:11 AM EST

Hi guys,

I`m constantly searching for ways to enhance my Ebay business -  I came across this website called BigCrumbs.com.  It caught my attention because it`s a referral/shopping rebate site -  so you get cash back when you shop, and you can use it as a referral program.   In Ebay`s case, they give the seller a referral credit and the buyer a rebate - that`s a win win in my book.

They have over 200 other major retailers signed up -  Wal Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.

I`d like to solicit some comments about the service and how we can best use it in our Ebay business.

Go here to check it out: 

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=inflatablema dness

Looking forward to your comments!

-Kevin

---
    Sleep is for the uninspired

http://www.inflatablemadnessdvd.com
    http://www.buybackmadness.com

• December 8, 2006 2:34 AM EST

Hey Lisa,  BigCrumbs is an interesting concept to me as well - we`ve added referral links to our promotions with our customers and I`m hoping to contact the CEO with a few ideas I have.

-Kevin

---

• September 28, 2008 7:50 AM EDT
    Hey Vince,  can you please email me at kevin@inflatablemadness.com?  I`ve got a few questions about my account.

Best,

Kevin

InflatableMadness9/29/2008 8:14 AM

---

• 1 posts
    December 8, 2006 1:38 AM EST

I`d like to add my two-cents.  I`m an eBay seller and buyer and I have found Big Crumbs to be wonderful!   As a buyer, of course, I`m enjoying my rebates, but as a seller it`s very interesting.  I refer my customers to BigCrumbs to sign up before purchasing from me.  I not only make my sale, but I get a commission on that sale and they get a rebate too.  It`s certainly a win-win situation all around. 

Also, if you sign up using my referral, I would be happy to send you the wording from my BigCrumb marketing emails I send to my past customers and my past sellers for you to use. They have been pretty successful.   Just send me a message and I`ll get that over to you.

Good luck!

Lisa
    http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=herbgoddess

• 2 posts
    August 27, 2007 8:13 AM EDT
    I am new to Bigcrumbs.com - I just received my first payment and was looking forward to my next one.  I also noticed the domain expired message and am hoping it will be fixed quickly!! 
    • 2 posts
    September 4, 2007 5:17 AM EDT

eBay had to choose to use Big Crumbs - Big Crumbs doesn`t just provide a link to anyone they choose.  eBay, like a lot of other companies, have marketing budgets and use these types of things for write-offs - they must have thought Big Crumbs was a good one to go with . . .

I personally thinks Big Crumbs is great - so far, they have done everything they said they would do.

• 1 posts
    December 5, 2007 10:33 AM EST

How is BigCrumbs.com different from Ebates?   Some please explain this too me...I`ve read "Vince`s response", but I still don`t understand what is happening with this site.

---
    Lsabal

LLsabalconsulting.com
    Where outsourcing is in...

• 1 posts
    July 13, 2010 2:40 PM EDT

While I do believe Big Crumbs is legit, I must admit I don't  frequent the members watering hole much any more. I know there is one in ever group, but one member in particular seems to rub me the wrong way. Apparently , after glancing at a few of the posts here, I may not be the only one annoyed.

For the life of me, I will never understand why a grown women would use each and every opportunity under the sun to flaunt , and rub others noses in her success. At first I thought she was a proud member , but after following her posts the last few months, I do believe she is just attention starved . To add insult to injury , she above everyone else seems to have her nose up Mr Martin's arse.

If one would take a few minutes and look at early Big Crumbs posts , one would find a certain atmosphere of fun and livelyhood.  Now it's become a bulletin board for who has the most.

I won't give her screen name but if anyone has ever read forum post they'd know of whom I was expressing my opinions on.

Right Gina ....opps did that slip out ?

Well Im  off to see exactly how to get in touch with Vince Martin .

While I'm sure he'll turn a deaf ear to Misses" I'm so Wonderful " annoyance, I will speak my mind.

semper fi !

As for the object of my annoyance.....you keep telling yourself your just a proud and happy camper and not some show off , lonely , home bound  wife in need of a confidence boost.  If you say it long enough , who know , even you might believe it.

• 2 posts
    December 29, 2009 5:33 PM EST

As for the few unhappy people out there, from my experience on the site, you're getting shut out cause you've tried to scam BigCrumbs and whatever other retailer you've "bought" from.

-------------------------
    How am I scamming BC ? Am I unhappy ? Darn right I am. How can I be happy with a few bucks commission for what is suppose to be the busiest season of the year? For every BC success story, I think there has to be at least 50 who don't get any paydays worth writing about. I just want the truth to be known, "not everyone or close to everyone is making good money. Look at your own referrals and count how many are not even active .  All I'm saying is be honest ,it's not the best opportunity out there. As for MY experience, most of the people using BigCrumbs are not well versed in internet commerce. They get excited over a few bucks.

• 2 posts
    December 29, 2009 8:13 AM EST

I really have to laugh at the last few folks who have posted. Yes Big Crumbs is legit. But it comes with a huge" BUT ". It works if your lucky enough to have a huge spender in your down line. Or you can be like a few of the lonely souls like Gina here and spend the majority of your time in front of your PC annoying people to join. But it is legit.

There is a small group of BC loyalist who will defend BC to the death.  Gina is at the top of the list. She has an opinion about everything. (Like the masses really care ,right ? ) lol .. She reminds me of the little kid who always had her hand up in class. Choose me choose me .

In the old days she is what was refered to as the class brown nose.

The pay outs at Crumbs are very competitive, generally on time and with out all the glitter, but I agree ,it's become more of a Used car feel to it then in the beginning. Progress ? Who knows.

Want an honest report of earnings? How about a down line of  roughly 300 and Xmas sales of 1600 and 9 bucks total commission. Sound good ,go for it. Like to listen to the butt kissers , go for it.  Me , I'll stick to my other ventures online that earn far more for the time invested. And Yes, I only work the free ops and still make money. Let's get real , tell the truth about all these businesses.  Unless your lucky as heck, BC is a hobby not an earner. Vince is straight up dude. Straight up making his far share ..

These are my thoughts on the matter. Agree or disagree, I could care less. But it's the truth.

PS Gina, I don't need socks , but a New Years resolution to tune out your type this year .

• 1 posts
    December 28, 2009 5:23 AM EST

I love Bigcrumbs, it's not as scary or suspicious as some think if you understand anything about affiliate marketing or run your own website.  I think you begin to understand how it works and why it works.  If you are skeptical take a look at this post on the scam forums

Is BigCrumbs a Scam

• 1 posts
    January 7, 2009 5:02 PM EST
    ...the owner of BigCrumbs, deleted my account.  That`s it, no communication, nothing.  When I emailed customer service, the single email I`ve received was that I`ve had several unpaid items.  Awesome excuse to steal money.  There is no phone number available, anywhere...

tonygru,

You can`t be serious.

You said your unpaid items were an "excuse" to steal  money but you didn`t dispute that you had several unpaid items. In fact, you pretty much acknowledged it with that statement.

So, you`re saying you were committing to buying stuff, earning rebates on it through Big Crumbs, then not paying for what you bought? And you`re accusing Big Crumbs of scamming YOU? I`d say it`s the other way around. Sounds like you were scamming not only Big Crumbs but also eBay and the sellers you promised to buy from but never paid.

So of course they gave you the boot. What else were they supposed to do? And you`re complaining because they didn`t come to your house to give you a hug, a box of cookies, and a Dear John letter to go with your pink slip?

I mean really, what would that letter say: "Dear tonygru, We are sorry that you scammed our company. Please let us delete your account".

I`ll say it again. You can`t be serious.
    tonywho1/8/2009 12:15 AM
    • 1 posts
    October 16, 2009 8:56 AM EDT

All:

I've been using BigCrumbs for a while, and have been very happy with it.

One suggestion I would recommend for all: I found a firefox extension addon that makes it a LOT easier to use BigCrumbs. You can find it here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/9621

Three advantages:

1. Free

2. The extension automatically checks to see if you can get cash back at a store, so you don't have to check yourself.

3. One click, and you get your bigcrumbs tracking link.

Plus the extension helps you get coupon codes, which is pretty awesome.

Anyway - good luck with people making money!

• 2 posts
    July 19, 2010 8:17 PM EDT

They have over 200 other major retailers signed up -  Wal Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.

Interesting.

• 1 posts
    June 13, 2013 6:59 AM EDT

I started with Big Crumbs on 9/2/2010. I am an online seller who deals with a number of companies and at first the percentage on paybacks was great. As the years went by the percentage became smaller however due the my volume of business it was still adequate. All this ended on January 1, 2013. Big Crumbs failed to credit over 300.00 in payments and not matter how many emails I write (there does not appear to be a phone listing) I cannot get them to verify these clicks. All I get from them is generic emails telling me to wait 5 days while they look into it. I have only received 2 replies in 6 months telling me that I would have to wait 91 days. We are now way beyond the 91 days and no replies are received from my emails begging for answers. The proceeds received from this company was a vital part of my income since I am a senior citizen with no pension and limited social security.,  Is Big Crumbs a scam?
    I would have to say yes. Please be careful in dealing with them and do not take their glowing reports to heart. Do more research. I am now dealing with another site however the loss of the income that should have come  to me  is very painful especially when you are on a limited income.

• 1 posts
    February 26, 2008 12:11 AM EST
    I LOVE the big crumbs program! I can`t say enough about it and wanted to submit a link to some paypal / ebay coupon tips and BigCrumbs Review here. Since I joined I`ve started getting paid cashback for shopping on ebay with the money I`ve built up in my paypal account. With the bigcrumbs cashback coupon, it`s pretty easy to get paid cash back and also build a referral base - and get paid for their ebay purchases as well. The program is HUGE and it`s VERY easy to get referrals when you mention that the program allows you to get paid free money to your paypal account when you shop online at eBay. That`s what I call cash back shopping! Thanks BigCrumbs and good luck to you all.
    • 1 posts
    July 28, 2007 5:58 AM EDT

First off, let me say BigCrumbs is great -- they credit me quickly and I`ve made almost $15 in my first month, just promoting to my Ebay customers.  This is great!

Someone asked if Ebay lets you add a link in your auctions.  Unfortuanately they don`t  and they`ve even cancelled an auction when I tried it.   However, I get most of my signups by people reading about Bigcrumbs in my email singature file when I send invoices, follow-up emails, thank-yous, etc.   

I also offer people an incentive for signing up under me and using Bigcrumbs.  When I see someone under me has a lot of referrals, I through some of my new referrals into their account, to help them make more money.   I figure this is win-win for both of us since it encourages them to be more active on BC.

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=cooldealznow

cooldealznow2007-7-28 11:6:21
    • 1 posts
    April 3, 2011 3:35 AM EDT

I've been a Big Crumbs member for at least 4 years. It's not a get rich type of thing by any means. It does work though, if you promote it. I like it for my personal eBay shopping too.

Between the eBay bucks and BC cash back, it adds up for some nice savings for me. They have never been late with a payment of mine. I make between $10-$50 per month in referrals. It's just free money to me. I promote it very little but still manage a few new sign ups per month. They are absolutely a legitimate company.

• 1 posts
    August 13, 2007 8:57 AM EDT

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=rhino850

I
    have been using the site for almost a year. 124 referals, always looking
    for
    more! Please join using my referal! I have earned close to $400 in the past
    year, not a huge amount, but every little bit helps. Also you will prob.
    start
    off slow, but stay with it!!!

Here`s my link-
    Thanks,
    Ryan

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=rhino850
    rhino8502007-8-13 13:59:19
    • 1 posts
    December 13, 2006 10:06 AM EST

i think bigcrumbs is great.  i`ve been getting a lot of new referrals and offer customers a freebie for signing up under me- free shipipping, lowend game used card, etc.  has worked wonders and love watching it grow.

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=rainmanesq

---
    Get FREE Cash Back from eBay and 130+ online retailers! http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=rainmanesq

• 3 posts
    December 2, 2007 2:15 PM EST

I believe that Big Crumbs and the other rebate guys are marketing a PYRAMID scheme, because there will be a saturation point. 

To the Skeptic:

This is NOT A PYRAMID scheme.  To qualify as a pyramid scheme, one would have to buy something or buy into something.  This is not the case.  Bigcrumbs is completely free.  I go into more detail about it with a squidoo article I wrote: www.squidoo.com/ebaycashback.  You may also check out my site:  www.GetBigCrumbs.com

• 3 posts
    December 6, 2007 2:41 AM EST

How is BigCrumbs.com different from Ebates?   Some please explain this too me...I`ve read "Vince`s response", but I still don`t understand what is happening with this site.

Isabal,

Ebates and BigCrumbs.com are similar.  Both give you cash back for your purchases from retailers they are affiliated with.  From what I understand, BigCrumbs.com gives the entire affiliate commission back to its members (at least for eBay).  If I recall, BigCrumbs.com has other plans of making money (maybe they`re just looking to build traffic to their site right now).  So that`s the difference.  Ebates can`t compete.

You should check out my blog.  I have every single retailer listed that BigCrumbs is affiliated with.  Check out www.GetBigCrumbs.blogspot.com and look for the list on the left side of the page.  I`ll try to keep it updated

In just the last few days, BigCrumbs has added Walmart!

shizane10112/9/2007 8:11 PM
    • 3 posts
    April 24, 2008 11:57 PM EDT
    Okay, so it`s been about 6 months since my last post (see above) and I have to say, BigCrumbs has really been paying off.  It`s freakin` sweet to get money every month in my PayPal account and not have to do a thing. 
    Sign-up up here: <a target="_blank" href="http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/landing.do?r=cybermonday&s=971">Click Here</a> and send me an email.  I`d love to hear from you
    • 2 posts
    September 3, 2007 10:36 AM EDT

I believe that Big Crumbs and the other rebate guys are marketing a PYRAMID scheme, because there will be a saturation point.  Not only that, but they are converting existing ebay buyers who will not be increasing ebay`s business.  Ebay is losing money every time an ebay cusomer is converted to Big Crumbs.  And there is only so much to go around before the saturation level is reached.  I think it is a GET RICH QUICK SCHEME.

I can`t see where these folks are producing anything for the money they are making, unless they are somehow increasing ebay`s sales.  So I guess you could say I am sceptical.