Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

What do you think of BigCrumbs.com?

• 2 posts
    April 3, 2007 7:15 AM EDT
    I`ve been using BigCrumbs.com for a while now and it`s wonderful!
    A great way to earn a little extra each month!

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=afeliciano
    movievalley2007-4-3 12:16:17
    • 2 posts
    February 24, 2008 7:11 PM EST

I`d like to add my two-cents.  I`m an eBay seller and buyer and I have found Big Crumbs to be wonderful!   As a buyer, of course, I`m enjoying my rebates, but as a seller it`s very interesting.  I refer my customers to BigCrumbs to sign up before purchasing from me.  I not only make my sale, but I get a commission on that sale and they get a rebate too.  It`s certainly a win-win situation all around. 

Also, if you sign up using my referral, I would be happy to send you the wording from my BigCrumb marketing emails I send to my past customers and my past sellers for you to use. They have been pretty successful.   Just send me a message and I`ll get that over to you.

Good luck!

Andre
    http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=andresmillang

andresmillang7/23/2008 3:53 AM
    • 2 posts
    July 22, 2008 10:54 PM EDT
    Okay, so it`s been about 6 months since my last post (see above) and I have to say, BigCrumbs has really been paying off.  It`s freakin` sweet to get money every month in my PayPal account and not have to do a thing. 
    Sign-up up here:  href http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/landing.do?r=cybermonday&s=971and send me an email.  I`d love to hear from you
    • 39 posts
    May 14, 2013 12:04 AM EDT

I opened the site in my browser but it displayed this message below:

Server too busy
    I don't have any experience with them.But i will help to know how to find whether the site is legit or not.You can use this method for any websites.Especially online shopping sites.You can use the site WhoisXY.com to get the whois information of the domain name.You can get domain name owner details,country,city,state,zip code,,administrative,technical contact,domain name expiration and domain name creation date etc..If you feel these information are real you can use the site to date.But contact them through mail or by phone to get more details.You can also read reviews,ratings about this site in any forums or any online Page on Sites that you can know more about this site.

• 2 posts
    January 4, 2010 5:26 PM EST

I don't get it ebaybob, are you unhappy cause you don't make a lot of money or are you unhappy cause you got shut out.  My post was pertaining to your or whomever else's comment of getting shut out of the site.  There IS a reason for that.  And if you're not making loot like you'd like, do you really think they'd shut you down for pennies?  I mean, doesn't that defeat the purpose on their side too?

I'm not saying it's for everyone, to each his own.  I don't make big money on there either, but it's simple enough to shop on their site, they have a ton of retailers I like, so if I'm going to be buying online anyways, I might as well save a few dollars doing it. 

You're right, it's not for everyone.  Nothing is.  But it's not a horrible site like you make it seem in your post.  There's nothing wrong with you having an opinion about Bigcrumbs, but you're basically making them seem like a slimeball operation and that they are not.

• 2 posts
    December 29, 2009 4:21 PM EST

I've been a member since practically day one, and although I haven't made a ton of money, I also haven't done a ton of promoting either.  I do however get my cashback and I get in on time, every time.  I'm almost glad that Vince is restructuring cause now I'll actually earn more than I was before since I don't refer as much as I need to. 

As for the few unhappy people out there, from my experience on the site, you're getting shut out cause you've tried to scam BigCrumbs and whatever other retailer you've "bought" from.  They're not paying you cause they're not getting paid since it was an illegitimate sale.

It's free, it works and the people that work there have always treated me with respect.  I have no complaints.

• 1 posts
    April 3, 2011 10:27 AM EDT

hi darkcloudbob here , I have been a member of bigcrumbs.com for about 2 years now , and am very satisfied with them and there service . I us there service for buying  on ebay and accomodations for out of town hockey games and vacations and have recieved back hundreds of dollars. These days if you can put money back in your pocket why not .  

• 2 posts
    September 14, 2008 12:44 PM EDT
    Bigcrumbs is obviously the best online reward site because you can save on Ebay  purchases (which no other reward site offers).  Here is a link to research more about this site: 
    Information about Bigcrumbs

Another website I like is is EVReward which searches all promotion and coupons for any given online store: http://www.evreward.com/
    wileyone9732/10/2009 1:52 AM
    • 47 posts
    April 1, 2010 9:37 AM EDT

Whenever you have three pages worth of forum posts praising a product and those doing the praising all have 1 or 2 forum posts each, I would say "buyer beware".

---
    Brendita`s Body Works - Organic Skin & Hair Care Products

• 3 posts
    April 23, 2010 6:09 PM EDT

I love BigCrumbs,

They have never missed paying me any month!

I have made over $900 in a little less than 2 years and Its just gotten better for me since they went to one membership type

Check out my page here at CASEBUSTERCRUMBS

---
    Check out a way to get cash back for buying on ebay CASEBUSTERCRUMBS I sell brand new baseball cards on my website Casebusters Sports Cards. Please check it out @ Casebusters Sports Cards

• 3 posts
    August 16, 2010 2:56 PM EDT

Its not flaunting, It is encouraging others that if you work on referrals and/or using bigcrumbs, you will see the results.. Ive signed up 100 people and starting to make about $100 a month, by using bigcrumbs and telling others about bigcrumbs.

Whats false earnings mean anyway? and how is it a scam? Its free to use, so try it out and see for yourself.

---
    Check out a way to get cash back for buying on ebay CASEBUSTERCRUMBS I sell brand new baseball cards on my website Casebusters Sports Cards. Please check it out @ Casebusters Sports Cards

• 3 posts
    August 4, 2010 4:53 AM EDT

BigCrumbs is for real, No scam, No Hidden Fees, and its FREE!!!

I believe they are now over 800 different stores that they affiliated with.

Sign up in the month of August and have a chance to win the daily prize in the

August Sweepstakes Giveaway

Thanks

Paul

---

• 1 posts
    November 11, 2008 10:14 AM EST

Yeah I think it`s pretty cool too with regards to constant rebates.

There are other ones too with different rebate % so you can pick which one to use to get you a better deal.

Check out this blog http://pinurl.com/couponcodes 

babypooh11/11/2008 4:20 PM
  • November 28, 2007 7:49 AM EST
    Good news - Big Crumbs is now open to residents of Australia, Canada, Ireland and the UK.

Check out Big Crumbs.

Tyler

TopPix Autographs - Your Source for Authentic Celebrity and Athlete Autographs
    • 1 posts
    August 12, 2007 1:44 PM EDT

Some advice for all those who want to start up with Bigcrumbs. You won`t get rich over night, and if you do want to get rich, its not that hard, but you have to be creative.

For example create a domain or more preferably, and forward the link (free with dreamhost.com) to your bigcrumbs referral link. For example this is mine:

www.BiggestCrumb.com

Then start advertising that everywhere.

You can get domains anywhere, or get 3 Free Domain Registrations for Life using code: 3FREE at ww.dreamhost.com

For More money making ideas, (with no start up costs) view my profile or email me.

-FreddytheFox

• 3 posts
    September 1, 2008 8:30 PM EDT
    How can you saturate SHOPPING.  Every shopping purchase on
    BigCrumbs.com offers a rebate - great for consumers - great for business.  As a consumer - I do quite a bit of shopping online. 
    Now, I do most of my online shopping through retailers listed on the BigCrumbs site.  I can`t understand for the life of me how getting a rebate from these retailers can be a scheme.  It`s no different than the TONS of coupons I receive in the mail from Macy`s, or Stein-Mart.  I tend to shop at those retailers when I get coupons.  Now I shop online at BigCrumbs because I receive rebates (or coupons).  If I need something from an online pharmacy - I go to one listed at BigCrumbs.  If I need something offered at both Target and/or Walmart - I`ll purchase from the retailer listed on the BigCrumb site.  It`s THAT simple.  Retailers have been offering "rebates/coupones" to consumers since time began - it hasn`t saturated yet.  I don`t think you understand, by the way, what a pyramid scheme is.  First of all, pyramid schemes are ILLEGAL.  Are you saying BigCrumbs.com is doing something illegal.  Well you ARE if you call them or any business a pyramid scheme.  If you honestly believe(d) that, simply call the FBI.  They`ll shut BigCrumbs.com down tomorrow.  I think you, like others who don`t understand the marketing behind many successful business`s often resort to "It`s a Pyramid Scheme" to scare folks away.  Why not take the the time to join BigCrumbs.com - make a few purchases - receive your rebate - and THEN, let us know what you think.  By the way, I`m not getting rich from Bigcrumbs.com but I DO receive anywhere from $4-15 a month in "cash" simply from my family & friends referrals. Perhaps you should try it - like it- refer some friends - and come back after you spend your referral checks.  I can`t imagine the size of the checks one could receive from a large client referral base. 
    Also, if there is anyone out there reading this and you are interested in signing up you can do it two ways:  If you go directly to bigcrumbs.com - they will randomly assign a referral  to you.  That person will receive your referral base.   You CANNOT start from ZERO.  You must be referred from somone.  If you are kind enough to use my link - I`ll be your referrer. (is that a word)?.  NATURALLY, if common sense prevails here I would LOVE to receive your referrals so here`s my link:   http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=nancydrew . Did THAT raise the hair on your neck?  Well go check it out anyway for heaven`s sake.  Trust your own judgement! 
    NancyDrew9/2/2008 1:35 AM

---
    NancyDrew

• 3 posts
    September 28, 2008 10:21 PM EDT
    Hi,

Not sure what there is to be skeptical about.  There are no "charges" to you to use "Big Crumbs".  They ONLY use paypal to PAY YOU, so not sure where you got the fees!  (Yes, I`m aware that paypal charges fees to sellers), but this has nothing to do with BigCrumbs.  I get paid every month and I don`t even have an ebay account.  I get paid just from word of mouth and the few things I sell monthly.

---
    NancyDrew

• 3 posts
    September 28, 2008 10:30 PM EDT
    Isn`t the commission schedule posted on bigcrumbs.com?  I remember reading it and realizing that I would receive less commissions on any ebay business.  Is this not correct?  Why not go back and read the structure, then calculate, then let us know if indeed you are OWED money.  That`s better than asking the "guy" at BigCrumbs to do the work don`t you think?  Did you try to call BigCrumbs to make certain you were NOT being ripped off?  The reason I`m saying all of this, is that you sound pissed off getting an extra $2,000?  If you are that angry, why not just get off the site.  Again, if you are being RIPPED OFF - we`d all like to know, so that we can ALL get off the site.  And perhaps we could ALL join a class action against "Vince and get paid what we were supposed to get paid.  If on the other hand, you are getting paid, exactly what the commission structure allows, perhaps you should donate that extra $2,000 back to Vince to pay for the business he lost with your comments.  I would like to see the truth posted on here either way!

---
    NancyDrew

• 1 posts
    August 3, 2007 9:06 PM EDT
    BigCrumbs is the greatest thing to have happen since mypoints. I have made
    $80 so far. You can`t lose with BC. There is no point in being a skeptic on
    this one. I use BC alot when ordering from drugstore.com too and its
    awesome. I`ll get like $6 back on a $100 order as a crumbearner so imagine
    as a crumbsaver. It`s sweet.
    Check it out.

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=hellojimmy
    hellojimmy2007-8-4 2:6:46
    • 1 posts
    March 18, 2011 6:50 AM EDT

You can join under me :D I have received over $800 to date. I've been with Bigcrumbs for about two years now and love it! Use globewest as your reference. Thanks <3

• 2 posts
    November 20, 2008 10:05 AM EST

OMG ..... Bigcrumbs is for real.  Just started it and can see the return already.  I have only told a few people about it, but they are jumping on it too.  They can see that it is a win only way to go. 

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=MyCrumb

• 2 posts
    November 20, 2008 5:58 PM EST
    Come and see the sites I like to shop.  I have saved some good money the last two months.  Coupons are easy to come by and it has made my shopping so much better.
    It is cold out side and I know what I want.  So with bigcrumbs helping me out and I can almost always find a way to get free shipping, why should I go out if I don`t have too!? 
     Bigcrumbs  Bigcrumbs  Bigcrumbs .....  Say that three times fast... LOL !!!

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/profile.do?m=MyCrumb
    Requiem2k12/8/2008 2:22 AM
  • April 18, 2008 9:02 PM EDT

Hi Everyone,

I Found this site only this week and it is great. I`m trying to see how many people I can add. This site is 100% free and gives us automatic cash back at places like eBay, Target, Old Navy, Best Buy, and Gap.

BigCrumbs.com allows us to:

-Get cash back on purchases from top retailers.

-Earn cash on purchases made by people we refer.

There`s no spam or hidden catches. The site has been around for over two years and members have earned cash back and referral commissions on millions of dollars in purchases.

Feel free to use the link below to learn more.

Please Click here to learn more about BigCrumbs!

Thanks.

P.S. I don`t want you to feel bad but I`m third oldest in a Family of 12 kids (23-2) and there are 5 of us in college so any help/signups you can send our way would be great. – No I’m not kidding there are 12 kids in our family.

• 1 posts
    August 26, 2007 10:02 AM EDT
    Hey GrannySuze, I too am getting that "Domain Expired" message. I`m sure the site will be back up shortly:) I`m going to try and get in contact with Vince.
    BigCrumbs is DEFINITELY legit, I`ve been paid over $70 with more coming... others have been paid much more.

KarambaStar12/21/2007 8:13 AM
    • 1 posts
    August 16, 2010 1:53 PM EDT

Just a quick question ,

Lovemtboys wrote

that she posts her earnings  because, that's how she get referrals and show Crumbs works . Ok  that sounds good until you think about it. She posts , flaunts  , brags or shows off them numbers on the Crumbs forum.. Those people are already members and know if it works or not.!  SO WHY EVEN DO IT!

Nice call USMC, I see your point. Epic Fail lady . Thanks for the tip, saved me from joining. Don't need the false earnings scams.