Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Strategies & Tactics for Getting Efficient

anyone want to set up a clothing line?

• 9 posts
    April 8, 2008 9:03 AM EDT
    Kevin,
    Please send me information regarding your product line.  I am looking to start a clothing line primarily sports uniforms, jackets, memorabilla, etc.  Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    • 18 posts
    August 28, 2006 3:51 AM EDT
    Kevin,

I am a promotional products distributor who also gets involved with apparel - Please send me the items you carry and prices. I am mostly interested in polo shirts and caps.

You can send me info at sales@promotionsdept.us

Thanks!

jack

---
    Jack Edelman The Promotions Department, Inc. 10301 NW 18th Manor Plantation, FL 33322 954-257-3644 fax 954-382-0049 http://www.distributorcentral.com/websites/the promotionsdepartmentinc sales@promotionsdept.us "Call The Promotions Department, they`ll take ca

• 8 posts
    August 27, 2006 9:40 PM EDT

We are a clothing manufacturer from China, We have build up a successfull clothing line with my USA partner.if you need to set up a clothing line,plz let me know.
    We can produce all kinds of clothing with good quality and competitive price.

My email:

kevin082312@yahoo.com

• 8 posts
    August 28, 2006 6:00 PM EDT

Hi, glad to see your reply.

I have give you email or message.Please check it.If have any question, you can write to me by my email.

Good luck

Kevin

kevin79112006-8-28 23:1:49
    • 1 posts
    August 28, 2006 12:28 PM EDT
    Hi,
    I am starting a clothing line and I`m currently sourcing product. Do you
    have a more specific list of items that you manufacture with MOQ and
    first or landed cost and lead times?
    Thank you!
    • 8 posts
    August 28, 2006 3:55 AM EDT

Kevin, I currently own a clothing line. Please let me know what types of products you have, pricing and quantities required. Thanks, Richard

Richard@bedawear.com

• 2 posts
    April 8, 2009 6:44 PM EDT
    Kevin,
    I am in the beginning stages of my new clothing label. It is a T-shirt line. Can you help.or email me some samples of blank tees you may have?
    Thanks alot
    Robert