Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Sales

Getting your Fashion apparels on Big Retail chains

• 4 posts
    November 16, 2011 7:07 PM EST

Thanks for the tips! Even i love fashion lines! And usually opt them online..I mean i usually do my shopping online..

Designer Kurtis Online

Wedding Lehengas Online

• 17 posts
    August 23, 2008 9:15 AM EDT
    Anyone has experience dealing with Retail chains & to place their products at their stores?

We are selling fashion beach wears and we are trying to set up an appointment with them to ask them to sell our products.

How does this whole system work in the fashion industry?

---
    "Success is 99% hardwork and 1% intelligence"
    Albert Enstein

• 15 posts
    March 17, 2009 1:15 AM EDT
    When a friend of mine started her own fashion line, she only had 15 pieces or samples. Then she went to one of the most popular stores from where shes from and showed her samples. I think her designs was so good that the store manager set an appointment from somebody higher in rank immediately and the results were, the store bought her products and was asking for more designs.

---
    Cheap Web Hosting - Host ALL Your Websites on One Account...Click Here                                       

• 1 posts
    March 10, 2009 12:49 AM EDT
    I`m starting a fashion line as well. I learned a lot of things about the fashion industry and how to get my line in stores at this web site called www.Startingaclothingline.com
    Not affliated with them but it is definitely a site you want to have in your arsenal. They have some free articles but most of their products you have to buy.

Hope this helps.
    Randy