Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

my graphic design website

• 18 posts
    May 9, 2012 3:12 PM EDT

SEO takes time whereas advertising takes money. All depends on how much of each you are willing to spend. You can signup for Bing and Google webmaster tools and get free credits towards advertising to test it out and see how it works for you before you actually spend any of your own money.

---
    Fun Picture Gifts | Unique photo gifts

• 16 posts
    May 29, 2012 11:31 PM EDT

According to my perception, it would be a good step to choose SEO to promote your website and to get more clients. Nowadays, online presence is necessary for every business to be a successful business. 

---
    Aspergers

• 32 posts
    May 9, 2012 5:01 AM EDT

Do i need to use seo to get more clients or can i use more traditional methods such as advertising, social media etc.

• 54 posts
    • 22 posts
    May 24, 2012 8:49 PM EDT

i agree with the above poster SEO work has become too tough and you will be too old when you target such keywords its better if you work on social media and email marketing ..! 

---
    Best Online Associate Degrees to Advance your Career in Business

• 22 posts
    May 24, 2012 8:49 PM EDT

i agree with the above poster SEO work has become too tough and you will be too old when you target such keywords its better if you work on social media and email marketing ..! 

---
    Best Online Associate Degrees to Advance your Career in Business

• 34 posts
    May 24, 2012 9:17 PM EDT

You can take SEO and social media services both.It would be handy to take advantage of both.

Business loans.