Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Why MLM is the BEST business........and getting better.......

• 990 posts
    July 5, 2009 11:08 AM EDT
    Many MLM schemes are scams - some are illegal.  If you are at the top of the pyramid, you make money.  Eventually, the guys at the bottom get cooked because planet earth only has a certain number of people willing to "sign up."  Ask Mr. Madoff`s victims.

---
    James Lindon, Ph.D. Patent Attorney
    Lindon & Lindon, LLC
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Pharmacy Law, Litigation
    [this is not legal advice - provided for discussion only]
    Intellectual Property for the Individual and Small Business: Identify, Protect, Enforce, Defend.
    "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."
    http://www.LindonLaw.com

• 4 posts
    July 5, 2009 4:59 AM EDT

Can anybody show and PROVE to me a better business ?

What people have to know BEFORE spending money to join any  MLM  ( Network Marketing, referral marketing....etc )  company ,  treat it as a BUSINESS and  it will pay YOU $$$$$$$$...........LEARN...... before you  JOIN  !  Learn for FREE....read on

1)  Study the Pay plan and try to explain to a friend  HOW  You will get to the TOP payout position with this company, should be max 3 -5 people.

2)  Choose YOUR sponsor very careful and put Your Sponsor to WORK for YOU,  if he just joined a company and has no idea how can he help YOU ?  ( The BLIND  is LEADING the BLIND )

3)  Do NOT fall in LOVE with the product and try to SELL products as told by all companies.   Use the product as a business tool to feel better, have more energy, be more productive.....etc.

4)  The SECRET  KEY  in MLM  is DUPLICATION  (not to clone ) of a system.

Any questions, e-mail or call  1-888-476-9256

---
    How YOU can be energized.............

http://www.Marketing.Discount-Marketing.com

***** NEW in Florida *****

Stay Healthy, Happy and Energized........

http://jungle-juice-business.blogspot.com/

• 5 posts
    July 6, 2009 3:16 PM EDT
    I think if you want to make money online, just
    solve aproblem online.

My forumla for making money online is this

Find a niche
    Do market research
    Set up the wesbite
    Ceate a great sales copy
    Test and track ppc ads
    create your product

Then watch your money grow

I think MLM are useless, because the purpose
    of making money online, is to solve people problems
    and duplication is just redundant in my mind.

Solve a problem and you`ll be successful!
    • 335 posts
    July 7, 2009 2:57 PM EDT
    Some caution:

I think the Topic heading for this post is misleading, though, you`re certainly fine expressing your opinion.

MLM is a low-odds-of-success scenario for most entrepreneurs. the few at the top typically benefit significantly. The rest, however, get caught holding the goods without a return on investment. The statistics I`ve seen are abysmal...

Some people are indeed very happy pursuing this model. However, it`s important not to get swept up in any hype about any opportunity. There`s no magic pill answer to succeeding in business and that`s true for MLM "opportunities" as well. MLM is not a model known to perform better for people (generally) than other models in terms of financial benefit.

---
    Rich Sloan , Co-Founder, Chief Startupologist, StartupNation