Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

Joomla or Drupal Design work?

• 7 posts
    November 7, 2006 6:00 AM EST

Hi

What is the best cms for multilingual sites?

---
    Anthony KN
    Kyliptix Solutions Inc.

http://www.kyliptix.com

• 22 posts
    November 6, 2006 4:28 PM EST
    I am very impressed with Drupal and we have just implemented a new community based website: http://spotthegroove.com

Joomla is also very good and flexible. The best thing is the extensive community that extends the base framework. I`d be interested to know what kind of project/template you are looking at doing.

Brandon

leadstudios2006-11-6 22:28:55

---
    Brandon Eng, Owner, Lead Studios

Play sports? Find other Toronto players @ www.sportaholik.com

• 22 posts
    November 7, 2006 2:19 PM EST
    Hi,

Most of the major CMS like drupal, joomla, xoop have multilanguage support. Check them out to see if they fit your needs.  They provide base modules/plugins to support multilanguages. I have only had to deal with English and French at one time.  When you start to add more languages, it adds way more complexities and customization (sometimes heavy) is almost always needed to the base modules. It depends on the requirements.

-Brandon

---
    Brandon Eng, Owner, Lead Studios

Play sports? Find other Toronto players @ www.sportaholik.com

• 13 posts
    October 9, 2006 1:21 PM EDT
    Of the web site designers that visit the forums here are you interested in working on a Joomla or Drupal template project?  I am looking at these programs because of their ease of use and the ability for me to update them on a regular basis.  At the same time I would like to have a professional looking design that is branded to our company.

Thanks,

---
    Judson Voss Podcast Production and Promotion www.roxxproduction.com Got a Podcast Question? Feel free to email me. visit our podcast on real estate investing www.getrealrei.com

• 7 posts
    October 3, 2007 12:27 PM EDT
    Hello, again new to this but I know a few other Joomla Template Site:

www.templateplazza.com
    www.joomlashack.com (mentioned above)
    www.yootheme.com

Hope this helps =)

Fritz
    www.custom-home-designs.com

---
    Fritz
    www.custom-home-designs.com

• 3 posts
    July 21, 2013 7:55 PM EDT

Drupal Design work is very convenient as compare to Joomla.