Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Should I get an investor?

• 1 posts
    June 26, 2013 1:15 PM EDT

My partner and I have researched a web-site now for five years and will be bringing it to market. It is a site

not unlike care.com or 1800 Dentist, but speaks to an an entirely  different universe. What we have done is a reference-directory site that effects 14 million Americans each and every year. The professionals who make a living in this space number over 5 million highly educated people. I have been approached on numerous occasions by " Angel Investors ' Who wanted to invest from day 1. 

I have turned them down, only because I wanted to get the site created, graphics, and listings loaded and ready. Now we are ready......Should I speak with someone who can get to the next level, in operations, and marketing ? There is no other site like this on the planet...

Thoughts please,

• 927 posts
    June 26, 2013 1:35 PM EDT

Congratulations on all that you have accomplished. 

Whether you should seek investment capital depends upon many factors- including your own personal wishes.

Generally, one seeks capital to accelerate the growth/ development of the business.  Before deciding, I would examine the impact and risk of growing the company organically.

If you want to discuss your specific situation, feel free to drop me a PM or contact me directly

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com