Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Business planning

Marketing section of business plan

• 1 posts
    May 16, 2012 11:40 AM EDT

I am starting an online beauty supply store. I only want to sell hair extensions, wigs and wig care products. I am lost on finding the information for the marketing and financial section of the business plan. I'm not sure where to look for the information to include here please help. Thanks!!!

• 72 posts
    May 22, 2012 1:18 AM EDT

According to me online marketing is best option to promote your business. If you don’t know how to attract your costumer towards your business services then online marketing and advertisement of business is necessary. Generally people browse their internet for their any queries so if you present your business with great deal then definitely costumer will come on your website.

---
    Portable Yard Ramps | Mobile Yard Ramps

• 32 posts
    May 17, 2012 2:23 AM EDT

Marketing Section:

Figure out the marketing strategies you need to use in order to promote your online business. You need to be familiar with online marketing if you want to improve your online visibility. 

Financial section is anything that involves finances. You have to indicate how you will be financing your new business venture as well. You also need to show projected cost, projected income/losses, balance sheet and cash flows. Marketing expenses will be presented too. 

• 5 posts
    May 29, 2012 7:51 PM EDT

Although start up businesses do not have any historical financial data, you can research your existing competitors' financial statements and operating data. Then you can use this as a guide to prepare your own financials.

---
    Jimmy Akanbi,MBA| BOA Financial Consulting http://www.theboaconsulting.com/start-ups jimmy@theboaconsulting.com| Business Plan Financials| Start Up Company Valuations

• 5 posts
    May 22, 2012 3:22 AM EDT
    If you want to start your own business online, the forst

---
    [url="http://www.protomon.net"]network monitoring software[/url]

• 6 posts
    May 23, 2012 7:26 PM EDT

Given the competition in the clothing business, the most important thing would be to strategize on how your company will be different from the others currently present in the market and how you are going to communicate this to your customers.

chafe chain,buoy chain,kenter shackle,joining shackle