Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Help Value and Find Funding for Business

• 8 posts
    February 3, 2013 11:53 PM EST

Finance is a big problem for a new businesses. A financial model is critical to receiving investment capital. Building a credible financial model for start-ups that will help the business get funded through banks or venture capitalists. If you are new then you have to build up a proper plan or strategy and get a loan from some lender or a bank to makes your dreams real.

---
    telecom factoring

• 1 posts
    February 2, 2013 5:29 AM EST

I am new to this forum but have an idea of a business I am interested in starting.

I have a background working in the investment banking/M&A field. I have an extensive background in valuing companies and am thinking about providing services such as valuing a company and helping to find funding (creating pitchbooks, reaching out to VC's, etc.). From my experience, many entrepreneurs either don't have much of a business background or are just not very familiar with some of these steps. I wanted to see what people on this forum thought. Is this service needed or not really? Also, are there other people who already do this? 
    I was thinking I could do this for a small amount of equity or a flat fee.
    Thanks for the feedback in advance.

• 927 posts
    February 2, 2013 2:21 PM EST

First of all, be sure you have the licenses and registrations required if you are going to be participating in the capital process.

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com