Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

How can I get funding to jump start Company?

• 50 posts
    January 2, 2013 11:52 PM EST

These days with the help of private funding company, it has become quite easy to fund up a new company or an existing business. Hence, if you are also looking for funding sources, I would recommend you to search online for funding companies.

---
    Invoice Factoring

• 1 posts
    June 12, 2011 1:08 PM EDT

I have been working around and with different art projects. That has led me to fall in love with entertainment. I have a strong passion for music. Also I write screenplays from time to time. I have recently purchased a MacBook Pro laptop and music recording equipment. I have plenty of songs and a list of people I have recorded with. Everyone has a problem finding good Videographers to shoot a music video for him or her. All my friends are music artist, actors, and producers. I have worked with Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Protools, Cubase, and a bunch of other relevant software programs. This isn’t something I just thought about today. This idea has been on my mind for the past 2years. Now I have a 1-year-old son, and I think its time to take action. Time to be a good role model. So I want to know how do I earn funding, or find partnership for my future.

---
    Tef Films, J.C.B.

• 926 posts
    June 14, 2011 7:08 PM EDT

J.C.B.

There are a number of ways to bring capital into a business. From our work with clients over the past 10 years, we've determined that the keys to success (besides a sound business concept) are 1) choosing the right path (capital strategy) for your situation;2) being totally prepared (Capital Ready) and 3) following a game plan that incorporates a proven process to identify, approach, engage and complete the acquisition of the capital.

Hope this helps. If you want to discuss your specific situation, feel free to drop me a PM or contact me directly.

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com

• 6 posts
    June 14, 2011 5:12 PM EDT

Try post some samples on youtube. You'll be amazed how people talk about stuff. If you are really good, you might get contacted from others who are looking for your skill sets and want to do a business with you. It's worth trying I believe.

---
    Best Car Insurance Best Car Insurance Rates