Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Business planning

8 Tips on Presenting Business Plan

• 8 posts
    June 18, 2013 10:24 AM EDT

Well, for many people starting a business plan without a base "chart" can be a scary proposition. Thanks to these bullet points I was able to attack a new plan with much less worries.

Thanks.

---
    Antico Elements
    Follow me on:
    Follow Me Facebook

• 1 posts
    June 18, 2013 6:33 AM EDT

When HMRC released information about the Tax Gap last week, experts started to give a lot of Tax Advice - all for good reason. The difference between the tax HMRC should have received and the actual amount received is a staggering £35 billion.

• 4 posts
    May 10, 2013 6:27 AM EDT

Below are some tips on how to propose a business plan.

1. Do a research. - First know what type of business and industries the company usually invests in.

2. Introduce the company and yourself. State a brief description about the company, state your name and then the company.

3. Recite the mission and statement. (Includes the company's purpose, target audience, products description, company's goal.

4. Create a powerpoint presentation. This is the visual aid for your proposal. includes the following: Company's information, products to offered, company's financial statement, marketing plan and the summary.

5. Introduce the management team. 

6. Describe how much capital you need and what you will do with it. 

7. Ask questions to know if they understand what you're plan is all about.

8. Thanking the particiapants for their time.

Tips

Practice your presentation. Enlist the help of friends and family to act as an audience so that you may practice your speech and slide show presentation.

Allow plenty of time for a question and answer session after your presentation.

Keep is short. Twenty minutes is the maximum length for a good VC presentation, and many experts recommend that you keep it to no more than 10 minutes.

• 13 posts
    May 22, 2013 7:25 PM EDT

Hi,

Thanks a lot for sharing these useful points. For starting a business, it is necessary to consider these business plan ideas. Indeed very useful.

---
    Local Search Marketing

• 6 posts
    May 26, 2013 11:26 PM EDT

I admire you for the valuable information. These tips really help people who planning to  start their own business.It helps to plan business proposal and executes it successfully.

• 34 posts
    June 18, 2013 9:24 PM EDT

Great findings thanks. I am also a business minded person and really like what you described.

• 1 posts
    May 21, 2013 9:07 PM EDT

Hello,

Wow! great information, it helps a lot especially to those who wants to if all started own business this content is very help good for them.

Thanks for sharing us:

Business Opportunities India | Franchise Opportunities India | Joint Ventures | Private Equity 

• 49 posts
    May 21, 2013 10:51 PM EDT

Business plan going to be very important if you are applying for business startup loans. As you suggest some awesome tips about a business plan that will definitely help business owners.

One of the video for that I found in the  business plan is "How to write a professional business plan" . IF someone like to visit : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xA4w-fzTLg