Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

E-mail follow-up tool

• 3 posts
    October 5, 2013 2:22 PM EDT

Check out followup.cc I use it and love it. It's also free too.

There's plenty of other good ones so definitely read the above recommendations too in case there's something better than followup.cc

Since this is the marketing for startups part of the forum, I have a question for everyone reading:

Have you guys ever heard of http://growthhacker.tv?src=xjoshxxx ? Want to make sure other internet people say its good before I go and plop down the dollars. Appreciate any and all thoughts from the community!

• 1 posts
    September 24, 2013 2:26 AM EDT

hello forum members!

I am in search of a tool for sending e-mail follow-ups to various persons.

There are big number of similar tools, e.g. tickletrain.com have attracted my attention.

What do you know about such soft? Any ideas? Thanks in advance

• 2 posts
    September 27, 2013 2:37 AM EDT

I have to recommend tickletrain.com as well. I've been using them and this tool is really great. It works really fluently. I recommend their services to everyone who needs reliable, cheap service and perfectly working software.

• 1 posts
    October 3, 2013 2:06 AM EDT

I have used boomeranggmail and tickletrain as well. Tickletrain has similar functionality, but does much more. It allows easy follow-up on any subject matter and you will get daily reminders on email schedule, really comfortable to use that tool!

• 1 posts
    September 28, 2013 4:25 PM EDT

I agree with Virginia.  Aweber is a great tool.

---
    Helping locals find local jobs.

• 1 posts
    September 28, 2013 6:18 AM EDT

Hi Jake,

From all my years of internet marketing, I know of two good follow-up tools that are well known. They are...Aweber and Get Response. They have always worked for me.

• 2 posts
    November 5, 2013 8:30 AM EST
     Tickletrain.com uses the BCC field to tag an email for follow up- but when you are reminded that you have not gotten a response, it has pre-written email responses ready to send. So it's really fast to follow-up on emails. Most others are just a reminder to do something. This actually does all the work for you- and best of all the email followups are personalized to the recipient get sent from your email address, so it looks like you actually typed them up. It's pretty powerful, but easy once you get it set up.
    • 3 posts
    November 11, 2013 7:39 AM EST

I am using a service provided by tickletrain.com. There are both free and paid plans, but it’s great for automating follow-ups for unanswered emails and leads. You just include a special email address in the BCC field of the email you want tracked and if you don’t get a response, it reminds you of the email; but best of all, it has pre-written responses ready to send out.

• 49 posts
    November 14, 2013 2:26 PM EST

Hello,

I think all has similar functionality, but does much more . It allows easy follow-up on any subject matter and you will get daily reminders on email schedule, really comfortable to use these tool.there are both free and paid plans, but it’s great for automating follow-ups for unanswered emails and leads.i think acording to our need which tool fulfill our requirement is the best one as well. 

• 1 posts
    November 19, 2013 10:23 AM EST
    Email marketing is the best way to initialize your business. I have selected many tools for email marketing buy majority of them do spamming and it is very harmful for your business and brand name. I preferred to go with tickletrain.com and I am very happy with their work.
    • 29 posts
    November 26, 2013 6:27 PM EST

Some of the best email follow up tools are aweber.com, followup.cc, boomeranggmail.com, followupthen.com, etc. I'd look into these to see if they fit your needs.