Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startups Created by the StartupNation Community

Need advice on supplies and labeling

• 3 posts
    June 4, 2013 1:30 AM EDT

I know what im selling, I have studied the market, I know my production cost for my product. However I am struggling with understanding  bottling and lables and my logo.

New home business

How do I get these three together for a good price.

I have my logo.

I need 8 oz. and 4oz. spray bottles to start

I need to get my logo on lables to put on these bottles(willing to do it manually)

I have done some reseach and buying the bottles from online websites arent that expensive but finding a company to produce lables manually or machanically seem extremly expensive.

Any suggestions or advice for this bump in the road.

-------------------------

I know about few bottles vendors but I am not to sure that they sell spray bottles as per your need or not. I you need more detail tell me I will give you there contact. You can call them up and fix your deal.

---
    http://www.labelcity.com/

• 1 posts
    May 13, 2012 10:33 AM EDT

I know what im selling, I have studied the market, I know my production cost for my product. However I am struggling with understanding  bottling and lables and my logo.

New home business

How do I get these three together for a good price.

I have my logo.

I need 8 oz. and 4oz. spray bottles to start

I need to get my logo on lables to put on these bottles(willing to do it manually)

I have done some reseach and buying the bottles from online websites arent that expensive but finding a company to produce lables manually or machanically seem extremly expensive.

Any suggestions or advice for this bump in the road.